Walleye Fishing  Euclid / Eastlake / Mentor Walleye Fishing  Euclid / Eastlake / Mentor Walleye Fishing  Euclid / Eastlake / Mentor Walleye Fishing  Euclid / Eastlake / Mentor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Walleye Fishing Euclid / Eastlake / Mentor

Trolled the Mentor Lagoons area on Thursday 5/20 from 4p.m. to 8p.m. without a single hit. We started shallow and worked our way out to about 45 ft. Marks on the fish finder were far and few in between and most of what we did mark were suspended in about 40 fow.

If anyone has any luck, please share some information as I will do the same when I finally do get into them.

Thanks

You said you started shallow...like 10 foot shallow? Heard of some night fishing in 8 foot also but nothing verified. We have had limited success by the Perry Plant at 20
    foot pulling body baits, very slow. No spoons or crawlers yet. I am going out this evening. Looks like water temp is going up so we'will see. At least we can find smallmouth if the walleye dont like us.

I fished at 72nd. power plant on Monday night marked lots of fish didn't catch these 2 until 11 p.m. in 30' f.o.w. I will post more as I catch them. thanks for the update in mentor. wish more people would post on this site. Good luck Walleye Fishing  Euclid / Eastlake / Mentor-img_0799-jpg

Caught this one in 38' fow on may 18th same area. Walleye Fishing  Euclid / Eastlake / Mentor-img_0792-jpg

Nice - were you trolling? We picked up 2 \last night at the Nuclear Plant around 8:00pm on Bandits . Smallies shut down. Beutiful night but just not here yet. I am going to Eastlake and wait on them. LOL

Nice fish! I'm still struggling fishing Mentor EastLake area started in about 13fow made it out to about 42 foot had one hit nothing on the other end switched to perch fishing in Willowick and did good.

Yes we were trolling. The wife and I caught 3 more on Wednesday night perfect night but fish never started biting around until 11pm we fished till 1:45am Walleye Fishing  Euclid / Eastlake / Mentor-img_0805-jpgWalleye Fishing  Euclid / Eastlake / Mentor-img_0816-jpg. I will keep fishing east 72nd until they move out to Eastlake/Mentor area I would think in another week or so.

Finally broke the Ice with a 10 pounder. 34 ft in front of Eastlake right before Sunset on 5/30.

Fished 48ft of water Friday evening. Trolled East to West Willoughby / Eastlake/ Willowick. Couldn't turn around against the waves coming out of the east. Caught 8 in 2 1/2 hrs. 4 keepers with the biggest being 29 inches 8lbs.

Dipsy's and spoons.

Default walleye out of the lagoons

Quote Originally Posted by Fishfry08 View Post
    Trolled the Mentor Lagoons area on Thursday 5/20 from 4p.m. to 8p.m. without a single hit. We started shallow and worked our way out to about 45 ft. Marks on the fish finder were far and few in between and most of what we did mark were suspended in about 40 fow.

If anyone has any luck, please share some information as I will do the same when I finally do get into them.

Thanks
    I have been fishing out of the lagoons last friday got 9 small spoons purple/black pink dots with yellow backs I fished in 30 to 36'
    90 back speed 1.7 to 2.1