Anybody gone out in the last couple weeks? Anybody gone out in the last couple weeks? Anybody gone out in the last couple weeks? Anybody gone out in the last couple weeks?
    powrguy Guest

Default Anybody gone out in the last couple weeks?

With all the crappy weather, I was looking at Wednesday to get out around Avon.

Anybody gone out in the last couple weeks? How is the mudline? I know it's been pretty rough out there, and I was hoping to get out ONE MORE TIME before winterizing.

Anybody?

jkonyesni Guest

where are the walleye around cleveland looking to go out on thursday email me at [email protected] thanks and good luck

good perch bite in 39 fow at edgewater got 44 8-13 inchers from 8:30-2:00

powrguy Guest

Default Boat is winterized

I thought about going out today, one more time, but decided to use the nice weather to go ahead and wrap the boat up for the year. Got it all winterized and covered now, and starting that LONG wait until Spring.

Was out last week, and got about 40 perch 8" to 11", off Avon Point in 38 FOW. Real light bite, on the bottom, even though we marked a lot of fish at 18-20'. Seems like the bigger perch were all at the bottom. A good day for fishing with SSW at 10-15mph, and 2' or less. Lots of boats out of Miller Road launch THAT day, but few came in with limits. You had to fish the clean water OUTSIDE the mudline, and you could get 'em.

I went out of Huron today. The lake was very agreeable for once. Was over off of Cranberry Creek in 27 to 30 fow, got my 30. One was a 13 incher, two were 12 inches, several 11s and the rest smaller. Some very nice walleyes are being caught out of Huron, not by me though. Rain came in around 4:30.

Got back up to Huron yesterday. Got on the lake by 9am. Very cold, lake was calm. Again I was at Cranberry Creek and Queen of the Lakes in 29 fow. Got my 30 by noon.

smallboatwalleye Guest

What's Queen of the Lakes?

It is a large trailer park just west of Cranberry Creek marina. You can see it well from the water.

smallboatwalleye Guest

Yeah, I've seen it. I just didn't know a name for it. I might be out sometime sunday or monday. Maybe sunday night. I caught one walleye last sunday night in about 7 fow. I think the full moon might have messed things up a little. Along with the dirty water. I was trolling just east of cranberry. Well, good luck!

I am going back up to Huron at noon today. I want to hit the evening walleye bite and be there for perchin' in the morning. Good luck to you!