Perchin' out of Rocky River Perchin' out of Rocky River Perchin' out of Rocky River Perchin' out of Rocky River
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    DanO Guest

Default Perchin' out of Rocky River

I haven't been out in awhile and will be hitting it hard over the holiday weekend. I am willing to go from Avon Point to Downtown CLE. Has anyone had any success catching decent size perch recently? If so where? Any help would be appreciated. I have a saltwater fisherman from So. FLA coming along and want to impress him!

Basspro Guest

[URL="http://www.discoverydive.com/Wildwood%20Marina%20Fishing%20Report/wc200909s.html"]
    Try out this liknk it is perch fishing reports from 2 charter boats out of Wildwood.

justafew Guest

Default Rocky River fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Basspro View Post
    [URL="http://www.discoverydive.com/Wildwood%20Marina%20Fishing%20Report/wc200909s.html"]
    Try out this liknk it is perch fishing reports from 2 charter boats out of Wildwood.
    Basspro, this has been real helpful. think we will go out of Edgewater tomorrow, and go east.

Basspro Guest

Good luck on sunday. Hope the waves calm down for you. I went out today, lake was just to rough for my boat. The bigger boats I heard were getting their limits pretty fast. Just looked at forecast. 1-3 foot, perfect for perchin. Wish I had those conditions today.
    Last edited by Basspro; 09-19-2009 at 07:22 PM.

justafew Guest

Thumbs up

Sunday was a great day on the lake, fishing not so good 10 keepers over 8" out of about 50 fish 2 11". that was off 72 nd. still a good day.