Fished out of Fairport on 8/15. I was told some perch fisherman caught 4 walleye on the hump on perch rigs so I started out trolling around the perch fishermen. The action was fast and furios but they were all 7" white bass. Went out to my #'s which is about a 0 heading out of Fairport to 77' which I haven't fished in a month. Only one other boat out there. I caught 1 walleye and lost 1 at the boat. My Brother called, he was fishing out of Geneva, and he caught a one man limit in 72'. I decided to turn around and head to the 72' range. I got into 74' and started marking schools of bait fish 20' down and 10' thick. Then I caught a 30" walleye and I started marking a few here and there 60' down. I continue south to 73' and caught another walleye. I marked the spot and continued south got into 72 and again it was fast and furious but all sheephead and white bass. One 16" White bass. I then went back to the hump and started perch fishing. What a dissappointment. alot of perch but all 6". I only caught 2 keepers. I went back to the same spot I marked this morning, and again was marking fish here and there, but yet much better than I have seen else where. I trolled for two hours before the walleye turned on. I stayed within a 1/2 mile of my mark and just continued to work it. I caught 5 Walleye 1 steelhead and lost 2 steelhead. Fished all morning and not another boat in sight. by noon all the marks including the bait all but disappeared. I did notice the surface temp was almost 1 degree warmer today than it was yesterday. I guess the moral of this story was if you have decent marks 60' down, stay on them and you can steadily pick away at them. Not good fishing by any means, but alot better than the charter boats that are going 30 miles to catch 20 steelhead and 3 walleye.