tied up,lol tied up,lol tied up,lol tied up,lol

Thread: tied up,lol

anniesmule Guest

Question tied up,lol

hi guys,the girls and i bought a boat and were ready 2 try fishing.we are thinking about wireline walleye set ups but we only know how to cook fish and look good,lol.someone told us at gander mountain when fishing with wireline we only want so much wire combined with like regular line under it.and also a couple gentelmen at sports shops said this also.were so confused,if this is so,how do we connect wire to regular like mono line someone said a barrel swival we tried but that wont go thru the line guide thing on the real.oh please help.thanks boys catch a bigg 1.annie and friends (omg girls on a boat becareful)

Quote Originally Posted by anniesmule View Post
    hi guys,the girls and i bought a boat and were ready 2 try fishing.we are thinking about wireline walleye set ups but we only know how to cook fish and look good,lol.someone told us at gander mountain when fishing with wireline we only want so much wire combined with like regular line under it.and also a couple gentelmen at sports shops said this also.were so confused,if this is so,how do we connect wire to regular like mono line someone said a barrel swival we tried but that wont go thru the line guide thing on the real.oh please help.thanks boys catch a bigg 1.annie and friends (omg girls on a boat becareful)
    Try this link.
    http://www.secretweaponlures.com/ezknot_steel.htm

anniesmule Guest

ty jiggy,annie

Blog Entries

Smile Wire Line?

Are you talking about lead core line or actual wire ? I sometimes use the lead core with six foot of floro carbon attached with a polamar knot.

Blog Entries

Default Walleye are starting up

Due to all the rain the Huron river has been muddy, causing the lake in this area to mud up. Good news is that they are starting to pick up walleyes around Cranberry creek Marina fishing the mud line. Nice perch off of the castle, not limits yet but nice perch. Nice boat ramp in city of Huron, plenty of parking, free boat launch. A quarter of a mile from the boat ramp, there is a drive through bait store that carries your favorite stinger spoons, Dipsy's, reef runners and anything else you may need, snacks sandwitches, minnows, nightcrawlers, and info. Oh! I did forget something, they also carry beer. He is located at 910 Main st. 1/2 mile North of 2 approx. 1/4 mile from the boat ramp. I think his name is Bill. He has a wealth of info in this area. If you are early and lucky enough, a guy that goes by the name of Dick Haley hangs out there, has lived his whole life in Huron and fishes almost every day. Proclaims to catch fish, but have never saw them. He can give you some good info, but before you plan your fish fry go to the fish market first. He also owns a gun shop on the corner ofr main st. and Rt. 6 in Huron, Told me he he is a duck and goose hunter, and he eats wood ducks, now what does that tell you. Will keep posting in this area, No BS, Just facts.