Mounting a transducer on a Minn Kota trolling motor Mounting a transducer on a Minn Kota trolling motor Mounting a transducer on a Minn Kota trolling motor Mounting a transducer on a Minn Kota trolling motor
    bruceb3 Guest

Default Mounting a transducer on a Minn Kota trolling motor

I have a Minn Kota Power Drive trolling motor on my 18 1/2 Angler 185 WT deep V fishing boat. I want to mount a fishfinder in the bow and bought an Eagle FishMark 500c with a trolling motor transducer. I've got the transducer mounted on the trolling motor, but was wondering the best way to secure the cable to the shaft since the shaft slides through the bracket when deployed. I've got it zip tied at the bottom and way up at the top, but I had to leave a lot of slack in between so the cable doesn't catch on the front of the bracket when the motor turns. Does anybody have a better way to run the cable? Thanks!

bsoaieda Guest

Unhappy nothing

I'm going to bump the tread up.----------------------------------------------------------------our wow power leveling and wow gold site:buy wow power leveling,wow power leveling, cheap wow power leveling,wow power leveling,Cheap WoW Gold

cobra8 Guest

Default 2

All you big boobs fans,there is a breaking news for you!The Brazzers Network just released another high quality big tits reality site named Big Tits At Sport.Big Tits At Sports dedicated to hottest big tits chicks get hardcore fucked in their sports!This awesome big tits at sports site is where hot chicks with huge tits com to play hard and all about exclusive coverage of big tits getting sport fucked!What’s are you waiting?CHECK IT OUT TODAY!