Looking to Rent a boat for a couple days? Looking to Rent a boat for a couple days? Looking to Rent a boat for a couple days? Looking to Rent a boat for a couple days?
    stage01 Guest

Default Looking to Rent a boat for a couple days?

I was wondering if anybody out there could help me. I'm an experienced boater and fisherman from N IL. However, my boat is too small for Erie in my opinion. Would someone be interested in making some $$$$ by renting me their boat for a few days?

Thanks in Advance! Mike

stage01 Guest

bump..thanks

stage01 Guest

...........tt

I have seen many small boats on lake Erie. I myself would not do it but I have seen them 7 miles out.

Quote Originally Posted by stage01 View Post
    I was wondering if anybody out there could help me. I'm an experienced boater and fisherman from N IL. However, my boat is too small for Erie in my opinion. Would someone be interested in making some $$$$ by renting me their boat for a few days?

Thanks in Advance! Mike
    I am a charter captain on Erie and I would take you and a group up to 6 guys.
    The cost would be minimal if split 5 or 6 ways. No need to worry about someone elses boat, just jump in my boat and grab a rod. It would work out to 80 bucks per guy per day on the water and 25 bucks per night per man based on a six man group. We offer multiday and multi night lodging.
    We are docked close to the huge reef area which is known for its great walleye fishing. Many people have found that a charter is more fun and basically the best way to fish Erie for a great trip. We have 3 boats and the captains love to fish. Contct me here and I will reply.

WannaWalleye Guest

Default charters

Mike, I live in central IN and my boat is big enough for Erie. Believe it or not, when I want to do some serious walleye fishing..I charter. the time and hassle of getting my cuddy up there and out on the lake, coupled with the cost of gas, makes chartering the way to go. some captains will 'make up' a charter of guys if you can't get 6 together. Some captains charter 1, 2 or 4 men as well. this site has great charter Captains sponsoring it, so ask them. I occasionally will try to put a group together. tight lines...wannawalleye. [email protected]

Jackson169 Guest

Arrow Good!

Looks like your question thing at the end of the post worked. Also not having to sign in is nice too. Good job. Nice list. Thanks. China wholesale shop.Angel.