View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Spring fishing

Was wondering were to spring fish this is new to us probably will be going out from wild wings or tibbels is drift fishing or trolling any input would be great thanks Charles
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. cold windy and rough

by , 12-19-2015 at 10:02 AM (Happy Holidays to all from Walleye Rick)
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLY JOE View Post
    Hair Jigs-1218151711-jpgHair Jigs-1218151503a-jpg
    left work at 10;30 and headed to lake 2 man limit husky jerks 47 to 50 back wind blowing hard did not even use trolling motor just drifted pulling boards and had to put a sock out to stay at 1.4 to 2.0 same area previous post
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Shiners

Shiner`s Marblehead area??
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Who's catching?

Have any of the passengers on the Head Boats, out of P.C. area been catching? Usually when I call one of the company's to check on booking and ask how are they biting, the answers are vague, "I haven't heard from them yet", or, "They did pretty good 'X' days ago".... With those types of answers I assume that things are slow. We had a post 2 weeks ago about a guy who was taking his 8 year old out for his birthday. He made a reservation and said he'd give a report. I haven't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. need advice for fish finder for Lake Erie

My present fish finder is over 20 years old and I have done some research on new ones. I believe I want CHIRP with side scan. I am leaning towards the Lowrance Hds-9 Gen3 Insight Usa 83/200 Tm Transducer 000-11790-001.

I fish for walleye in Central Erie area (mostly out of Ashtabula). Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast