Bandit custom colors Bandit custom colors Bandit custom colors Bandit custom colors
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Thx Capt Jim

Post Thanks / Like

We had our first trip with inline boards and bandits, we bought color recommended by skipper9. 11 fish this week, 4 were fish ohio. 8 came on ibfrozen, two on a custom dj yellow similar to humble bee, the last came on a pink lemonade reef runner.

We only had 3 ibfrozen bandits, tried several other color bandits in the same depth range with no takers. So color makes a differance. But on the same note, we pulled a couple ibfrozen bshad in the same depth range no takers. So lure selection is equally important

Thanks to skipper9 and the entire eye hunter crew for sharing all the information. Not just color, location and pattern, but sharing information while out on their charters explaining the hows and whys to better understand what and why we should be doing. A couple trips with them and we learned more than a I'm sure would taken us more than year to learn and figure out the hard way.

Post Thanks / Like

I sent DJ's an email today when I had a break in the action, noting in the email that I did not expect any reply today. He emailed me back quickly, as it sounds like he was working. Turns out he may only be a few miles down the road from me.

I get to hand some of my hard earned cash to a neighbor, for something interesting and useful, it is a win-win.

Now this is the kind of info I appreciate, I probably sound like some over polite kid, but, Thanks Again!

and if my post about spending $250 on crankbait sounded arrogant or rich, sorry that the adrenaline from two days of big walleye fishing, after many years of not, and first ever trolling, has not worn off. I have been saving a few years to restart my hobby and it was all part of the initial investment. Rickards was friendly, helpful and seemed to want to earn my business, and has been each time I have returned. I appreciated that.
    Dave(snothere)
    2352 Trophy Hardtop WA
    Channel Grove Marina
    Sammy the Lucky Golden