Bandit custom colors Bandit custom colors Bandit custom colors Bandit custom colors
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Well said.I'm not trying to start anything I'm just saying that for some as experienced as skipper9 custom colors probably makes sense.For the rest of us just get on the water and fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve View Post
    Well said.I'm not trying to start anything I'm just saying that for some as experienced as skipper9 custom colors probably makes sense.For the rest of us just get on the water and fish.
    Excellent advise! Having a fun and successful season with or without the custom colors is what it is all about. I am going to up my game a notch and try the custom colors that is if I ever get my boat ready.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

I hear you on getting the boat ready.Between new rod holders a new Hook 9 Lowrance rebuilding my boat trailer ect I have dropped $4700 and haven't got the boat wet.Hopefully this week.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow I hope things get better for you soon.

Post Thanks / Like

By no means do I want anyone to go buy anything. I have been offered sponsorships and have turned them down. I have to buy my cranks just like all of you do. If I use anything it is because I believe it is the best tool for the job. I spend a good part of the day helping other fisherman and this is one of the questions I get is what colors I use. I was just trying to answer a regular asked question. Sorry if it seemed like I wanted anyone to buy something.
    Yesterday a guy in my marina just put his boat in and wanted to go fishing but did not have his rods ready so I told to take a couple of mine so I handed 4 rods with my favorite colors on the post I will show his text to me today. About the bandits.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the text.

(HAPPY EASTER.... Thanks for your help yesterday and borrowing the rods .... We caught 6... 5 real nice ones .... We stopped about 2 miles East of D can (evened up)... Caught 2 right away, then nothing for almost an hour .... Turned around and caught the other 4 in the same spot as the first 2.... But was time to go.... Those DJ Customs are awesome.... Take care and good luck this year, I appreciate your friendship)

Post Thanks / Like

I feel like I hijacked your thread.Sorry.I love all you guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, hope things work out better for you scuba. and no, it did not sound like you were selling anything Capt. Jim, just offering advice and helping us find a way to buy something if we are interested. and many of us here appreciate that. I am from Northern Richland County and everyone I talk to reads this site, most will never make a single post here, just read.

I may not be very experienced but have been out 6 times this year so far and have spent $100 on gas (pretty good, I think) and the boat is 100%, and have caught a bunch of Hawgs so far. I would be out there today but ... Happy Easter.

Bought a bunch of Bandits at Rickards, nice guy, spent $250 with him on crankbaits that were recommended here. Then went back yesterday and doubled up on the Bandits and a few others that worked. I just want to add a little more bling to the assortment. and I think I will appreciate the custom detail. We shall see.

I think I may decorate a Christmas Tree with some this year. A lot more fun to collect than the erie dearies and stuff I fished with, back when I used to fish, 20 years ago.

Thanks again for all the advice!!!
    Dave(snothere)
    2352 Trophy Hardtop WA
    Channel Grove Marina
    Sammy the Lucky Golden

Post Thanks / Like

Can someone tell me if Rickard sells the custom colored bandits?

Post Thanks / Like

Hiway bait dies carry them.