12 ft of water. Purple jigs. RRs, and DHJ. Caught 7 first hour on the water. Not setup for trolling but have a ton of lures and a couple poles with 15# test so put one on either side of the back and guesstimated how much line I had out. Also guesstimated speed since my fish finder only shows me speed when it wants to. Somewhere between 1.5 and 2.0. It does show me depth though and I'm grateful for that. So trolled northeast towards locust. Left our jigs out while we were moving. Caught 5 on the moving jigs. One on the RR. One on the DHJ. Should've turned around and made the same pass but didn't....deeper the water got, the less action we got. Finally turned around and caught one more on the DHJ. And one more on the moving jig. Called it a day and went to a barbecue. Very fun. And since I'd never trolled before, nor do I have the proper equipment yet, today was a huge moral victory for me as well. Also was brother in laws first time walleye fishing. Pretty sure he's going to want to go again😁

Capt Jim. Sorry I haven't called yet. Wanted to wait until I got some of the equipment I needed and gotten familiar with it first. I now have two small cheap Walmart planer boards but had no idea how to use them lol so just situated the poles where they wouldn't tangle and used my trolling motor to keep from scaring the fish away.