mikes sport fishing (not a report) mikes sport fishing (not a report) mikes sport fishing (not a report) mikes sport fishing (not a report)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Mastercraft, your title says Mikes sportfishing, is he the one who stiffed you or was it soup????? Or are they the same...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eye ripper View Post
    Mastercraft, your title says Mikes sportfishing, is he the one who stiffed you or was it soup????? Or are they the same...
    I don't think this incident had anything to do with Mikes Sportfishing!

I think it has more to do with some of MasterKraft's fishing buddies(ex fishing buddies now) who had promised to go with him and then did not show up or contact him after reconfirming during the whole week they were still going. Left him high and dry at the departure time and place and then would not acknowledge or return his text messages.

At least that is how I read and understood it.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rebuttal

Tim, I know how you must feel. I've been stood up more than once so you have to choose your friends wisely. Come spring and open water off Catawba, I will see that you get on the lake and do my best to put you on some walleye. I've got your number and as I tell all the friends who fish with me, it is only going to cost you a "Thank you" and a smile. Stay in touch.....

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Ed View Post
    Tim, I know how you must feel. I've been stood up more than once so you have to choose your friends wisely. Come spring and open water off Catawba, I will see that you get on the lake and do my best to put you on some walleye. I've got your number and as I tell all the friends who fish with me, it is only going to cost you a "Thank you" and a smile. Stay in touch.....
    That's really cool....wtg Dr.Ed!!

Post Thanks / Like

No it did not have anything to do with Mikes. Just to clear that up. This thread srarted by asking about annice trip.

Thanks for the support though fellas. I'm not lookin to throw stones, I wa just bummed.

I have a ranger bass boat Dr. Ed, I can get some eyes in spring and summer. I appreciate the offer, will keep you in mind. The last time I fished erie ice I was a kid and that was perchin. I just wanted to pull some of them pigs through the ice, get pics and send them on their c way. Couple jacks for the table would also be nice.

It would have been nice to get a heads up if there was a change in plans, that's all. No real big deal. A guy fRom work told me if I get my sled to his house I can leave it for the season. He lives by metzgers, so I'm still workin on gettin out there. Fish On guys!
    I'm gonna miss her.... ....Maybe not so much, now that she left

2016 Tracker Targa V18 w/t
    150 Mercury 4 stroke
    9.9 Mercury 4 stroke kicker

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKraft View Post
    No it did not have anything to do with Mikes. Just to clear that up. This thread srarted by asking about annice trip.

Thanks for the support though fellas. I'm not lookin to throw stones, I wa just bummed.

I have a ranger bass boat Dr. Ed, I can get some eyes in spring and summer. I appreciate the offer, will keep you in mind. The last time I fished erie ice I was a kid and that was perchin. I just wanted to pull some of them pigs through the ice, get pics and send them on their c way. Couple jacks for the table would also be nice.

It would have been nice to get a heads up if there was a change in plans, that's all. No real big deal. A guy fRom work told me if I get my sled to his house I can leave it for the season. He lives by metzgers, so I'm still workin on gettin out there. Fish On guys!
    Hey Tim... So sorry you went through that!!! I wish you would have contacted me this weekend (for a back up plan). I had 19 other guys in our network and I know I had room for you and so did a couple of other guys who went alone on the quads. SOMEBODY HAD ROOM!!! That hurts!! I was willing to help a couple of guys coming in from NY and they told me they had a ride but I was there for back up if they didn't show. Afishhawk helped a guy out who didn't have a ride and told him to meet him there and he took him. That's what you call sticking to your word!!! I believe Soup was in our network..... That's disappointing!!! Next time.... call me. Javier - 216-978-5345

Post Thanks / Like

Oh well I think it was Forrest Gump that said, "#@! T HAPPENS! " Looks like that ice will be around a while.

150 Mercury 4 stroke

Post Thanks / Like

Default Heading to Erie Saturday

This is my first trip to Erie Ice Fishing this Saturday Morning (2/28) , I been on Saginaw Bay and Saginaw River several time, so now looking to Erie. HOWEVER, never ice fished here. I'm traveling from the Jackson, MI Area, and looking for a place to park and suggestions on where to go. I have all the gear, sled, shantie, gear. Also, just signed on to this forum, and been pleased. Just need advice on "where" to go?

My Name: Keith

Post Thanks / Like

Keith, welcome and check your private messages.

150 Mercury 4 stroke