Need company? Need company? Need company? Need company?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Need company?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow !!! Nice fish dude.

Hey bro nice fish !!!! that is to cool, I hope this year I can go down there just one weekend and hit some fish, If you are going again some time please let me know how ya do. thanks and good luck again.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone want to use marine radios to talk? in case cell does not work; I sugjest ch 68

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a hand held marine radio, but I will be on channel 7 on the Motorola TalkAbout

Post Thanks / Like

I plan on being out friday and saturday add me 2 the list be happy to share info 419-266-1505 good luck be safe names ray

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there Sat and Sun. If you see a purple Ski Doo doing a wheelie, that's me. I'll have a giant on the back with me. About 6'8" and 300lbs.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Last post before we go out

Hey guys, got all my gear ready to go! Looking forward to a great turnout from walleye.com members! It's going to be brutal out there Thursday and Friday. All be careful and take some kind of heater with you. Heard today that someone got busted out of crane creek for helping someone else get their limit. 178.00 per fish that he caught over his limit and he had 3 of them. Ouch!!! Do not want to get into the debate about this as in the other thread so let's leave it alone please. Got a lot of guys coming in from out of town and I wish you all safe travels. I have about 16 phone numbers that I will be keeping in touch with starting tomorrow. Good or bad..... I will still update all once and hour minimum. Courtesy rule for all to follow please... If someone in the group finds them and they share gps numbers, please have the courtesy of not parking on top of them. Let's try to keep at least a 50 yard limit from that spot. Not trying to scare the fish away via noise or whatever but there are many many fish out there and enough for everyone so let's not be greedy but just go out and enjoy our time....away from the wives....kids....dogs....and especially in-laws. haha. Let's have a great trip guys and will post results by Monday. Hopefully some nice pics also.

Post Thanks / Like

My son and I will be going out Of CC Saturday and Sunday, first timers, # is 517 403 2802 love to share info with others.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guy thanks for all the info. I'm excited for my first trip to Erie from Wisconsin . Headed out the 19-22. Good luck to everyone. 262 422 1611. Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like

Default Upcoming Weekend

EYEFISH4FOOD- many thanks for establishing the communications this weekend ! Look forward to sharing and hopeful all parties will get into them!

Post Thanks / Like

Im in friday and saturday. 419-266-1505 names ray be safe