football size perch weekend football size perch weekend football size perch weekend football size perch weekend
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile football size perch weekend

I know this isn't a western basin report, but I would love to share our past three days perch fishing in conneaut, with our sister charters reel action and carpet bagger, well day one was a five man limit in less than 3 hours dock to dock with a weight of 58 lbs, Day two left dock at 7 am back to dock at 10.3o am with a eight man limit that weight 94 lbs. Day three we got into them football size perch with maney over 14 inches, again had our limit in less than three hours, a six man limit that weight
    75 lbs. For three days we kept 570 perch that weight 227 lbs
    that and avg. of 2.51 per lb. We fished 7 miles out, water depth 67 ft. we used spreaders and our own reel sport rigs with salted shinners. For any information about conneaut perch contact capt. Mike 419 265 2736, The reel sport team will be back in action this week chasing them perch, and may drop the boards in search of the hog walleyes. We will be doing our last four weeks for the season, if anyone wants a weekday trip we still have a few open. Thanks Capt Mike 419 265 2736

Post Thanks / Like

Good report. Are you fishing along the "ridge"? I fish the Canada side some 35 miles north of Conneaugt,

I did 4 trips with clients and did well here too...

BD

Post Thanks / Like

Fished Conneaut for the first time Sunday.I've spent the summer chasing Bula walleyes but it was time for a change.Jumbo perch are literally smacking the bait before it even hits bottom.3 man limit by 10:30AM.Lost count of the # of 13 inch fish we put in the box.Heading up tomorrow to do it again

Post Thanks / Like

steve check out my post i posted numbers for bula