Harnesses Over Crankbaits Any Time of the Year Harnesses Over Crankbaits Any Time of the Year Harnesses Over Crankbaits Any Time of the Year Harnesses Over Crankbaits Any Time of the Year
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeerieguy View Post
    this yahoo is on their site with an article about this hot bait as well . If I were Mepps I would be very ashamed of what he is doing . First post here and its all about a bait that he was giving and just trying to make sales here . My money says he wont be back on this site as he already posted his add and did what he needed to do .

Maybe Mepps should advertise here by paying ??

Dale
    Someone should. You know, I didn't see a date this catch took place. Maybe it was in April, or somewhere else.
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Post Thanks / Like

So you went out and caught 48 7 to 8 pound walleye and released all of them. Seems like someone on the boat has tasted them before and would have wanted to keep a couple for dinner. Was the electric filet knife for cuttin thru b.s.?

Post Thanks / Like

Default great link

Wonder why he didnt state here about the 140 eyes above 7lbs they caught in less then a week ?? Nice job Terry Leffel . on the link they were ALL caught on the Mepps LMAO

Gotta Love it

Dale

https://www.facebook.com/11036247233...type=1&theater

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sad

Damn you guys make to much sense.. What the heck is wrong with someone that would post that?? Very dissappointed !!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Water temp was 53 as well

The water temperature near south bass Sunday was 52-53 ( pretty sure that's what I recall) Not what he's saying. Sad to mislead the hundreds of people that share REAL information on here.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Many Guys

say and do anything to get free hats and baits and a sticker to make their boat look good . Makes them feel important as a "Pro Fisherman" . Guys like him make it hard for the guys that put in the time and effort to be real Pros .

Dale

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Default To trusting

Way to go Lake Erie guy for calling him out. This is the last reply on this goof. I read this site to get real truthfull reports from real true fisherman. That post really opened my eyes, that it is easy to write a story with not to much truth to it. I don't know if he is a charter but i will say, the one i will be calling is the one that actually post a story that has real substance, pics, and very positive feed back from there customers.. I look forward to reading the post on this site after a hard days work.keep them coming

Post Thanks / Like

Funny how a bunch of amateur fishermen can read 1 post and know almost instantly that the post does not pass the smell test. Chances are that the picture is not even lake Erie. Why only one picture?

The photo on Walleye . Com is dated 05/06/2014 and time date stamped @ 3:49pm the Facebook time line photo is dated 04/30/ 11:37am they appear to both be the same photo but different dates and times. According to the time line on FB this guy is on Mepps Pro Staff. Shame on Mepps they are deceiving or trying to decieve the members of this site. The photo posted on Walleye . com is a Mepps lures timeline photo.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Default mepps spinners

I saw this same guy on the Lake-Link site and they were supposably jigging in Green Bay and catching Huge pike, and had over 300 walleyes in a handful of days. He must have a dream job to be able to go from Green Bay straight to Erie in back to back weeks! Boat looks similar also. I think I'll go buy a bunch of Mepps Spinners.