Storing on the hard/dry?  Channelgrove? Storing on the hard/dry?  Channelgrove? Storing on the hard/dry?  Channelgrove? Storing on the hard/dry?  Channelgrove?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I talked to John yesterday the guy who owns Marblehead mini storage, its about 3 min. to mazuriks and he charges 35 dollars a month. I can give you his cell number if your interested.

Post Thanks / Like

Beef Creek Marina dry dockage and in water dockage, nice ramp, nice people and just a short drive to The Bait Barn, further to A-N-J and Happy Hooker! Number is 419-898-1829. It is about a 3/4 mile run to the lake. No minnows but have worms and ice. No fuel on the river or in any of the marinas. Carry in or drive about 2 miles to Deans Drive Thru on RT2 by Porky's or little further west to Wild Wings.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

FoxHaven is a great location. You can store inside for the season and drive in and hook up and launch at their launch ramp for a very reasonable season price. I did this when I had a runabout boat and it was great.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again...

Finding a marina with a ramp on marblehead peninsula has been a less than fruitful experience. Other than Tibbles, I haven't found another with a dedicated ramp for regular launching by it's customers.

It appears that Harbors Edge may have a ramp that they have recently renovated. I don't mind the long run-out if that is the case as long as they have a decent ramp. The run-out would put me right where I want to start my trip in the lake from.

I had to put a kabash to being farther west. Dad's lack of sea sickness in recent years is probably attributed to us fishing so close around the islands, so there I will stay.

Gonna continue to try to call Harbors Edge and Channel Grove. I might take Bad Karma up on that number for the guy with the mini storage. I can't find that storage on the net though and would like to know how I can find it on a map to see exactly where it is at.
    21ft Red Mirrocraft Open Bow w/ gray Evinrude 120 OB. Nicknamed "Sunny Daze".

Channel 79, hit me up. Can be caught perch'n or drift'n around the islands when I make it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Its on marblehead up by the high school, Heading toward light house its on the right, small sign but you cant see the storage place from the road. its out of the way from eyes going up and down road.give me a call if you want his number, its his cell and i dont want to post it.