Transition Time Transition Time Transition Time Transition Time
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Transition Time

Post Thanks / Like

Default Transition Time

Fish were out deep. Half still are. Bite slowed because fish transitioned into dirty shallower water. Found edge of mudline today. (approx 500 yard move). Water clarity changed drastically. Went from clean/Stained to Milky. We sleighed them in the dirty water. 1/6th oz - 1/4 oz. gold/blue, gold/red, or just gold cleos did the trick. look up your old waypoints in 18 - 24 fow and give them a look. In my opinion half the fish are in the dirty water. A lot less dirty water means higher consolidation of fish. Eyes are nomadic and swim in groups, groups become pods, pods become colonies. and finally colonies become schools, We are transitioning into colonies. Limits will come in 20 minutes and walkers will be getting to fish this week. Enjoy while ya can. I predict 10 days till machine is put away and Mustang Survival Suit with spud comes back out. Good Luck & Good Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jiginitis69 View Post
    Fish were out deep. Half still are. Bite slowed because fish transitioned into dirty shallower water. Found edge of mudline today. (approx 500 yard move). Water clarity changed drastically. Went from clean/Stained to Milky. We sleighed them in the dirty water. 1/6th oz - 1/4 oz. gold/blue, gold/red, or just gold cleos did the trick. look up your old waypoints in 18 - 24 fow and give them a look. In my opinion half the fish are in the dirty water. A lot less dirty water means higher consolidation of fish. Eyes are nomadic and swim in groups, groups become pods, pods become colonies. and finally colonies become schools, We are transitioning into colonies. Limits will come in 20 minutes and walkers will be getting to fish this week. Enjoy while ya can. I predict 10 days till machine is put away and Mustang Survival Suit with spud comes back out. Good Luck & Good Fishing
    Jig as always good advice. People are nomadic also, they see a groups of guys and assume they are catching fish, then more join to form a pod, then you have a colony 9 miles from shore, and they just drove over schools of walleye to get there. Ive been fishing hot waypoints from 2008/2009 for weeks. Like you said the key is to find the transition from the dirty water, its no different from soft water.

Post Thanks / Like

Default still

Lots of hogs further out in the deep clean water. 10lb plus average has not been a problem out there at all .,Yesterday 3 buddies and I handled nothing under 8lbs and they big girls were smashing the baits . No need to tease them into biting at all.

Dale