Ice breaker. uscg Ice breaker. uscg Ice breaker. uscg Ice breaker. uscg
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ice breaker. uscg

I took a walk to grassy island in the maumee bay yesterday. As I arrived I could see off in the distance the uscg ice breaker heading into port of Toledo. I was about 200 yards from where it went through.it passed me and turned around a few mins later and was back in the distance within a short time..they go a lot faster then I would of thought! Cool to see and that ship does a hell of a job bustin ice. Be safe and good luck!
    Lowe Life

Post Thanks / Like

For what purpose is the question. Commercial shipping shut down till March 1. Out playing with big toys? Excercise? Hmmm? Or? Just wasting tax payer $?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jiginitis69 View Post
    For what purpose is the question. Commercial shipping shut down till March 1. Out playing with big toys? Excercise? Hmmm? Or? Just wasting tax payer $?
    One of the best ways are tax dollars are spent.These men and women will risk their own lives to save yours.
    Please exercise all you want and thank you for your service
    Captain Don M.
    B.G./Marblehead

Post Thanks / Like

Throttle, I have no qualms with the men & women of the USCG. As a matter of fact I know 10 of them personally as friends. Guide one on deer hunts in my stand. Fish with them & my niece & nefew retired from USCG after 20 years of service. Don't mid understand my post please. Maybe I should have asked why risk them?