looking for new marina looking for new marina looking for new marina looking for new marina
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    waterdog Guest

Default Dockage Cost?

How much is the dockage for a season?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile docks

you have to call channel grove for prices, as of yesterday my friend went there and they are taking names for next season docks, none present at this time.

Post Thanks / Like

To Walleye2go... looks like we will be neighbors next year (I'll be in 54)... Greg West cell 937-231-5304

Post Thanks / Like

No question in my mind that the best marina in that area is Bass Haven on East Harbor. Docked there for 10+ years. The bath/shower rooms are always super clean, great fish cleaning building with really strong water pressure and electric. They have propane grills at the end of every channel and they keep these very clean. They even clean the seagull crap off of the docks during the year. A bonus is some really nice bluegill fishing off of the docks. I would put a line over the side of the boat when docked just like perch fishing and catch some really nice bluegills. I caught some nice sized large mouth bass at the docks also.

The guys that own the marina are the best. I asked one of them if I could possibly borrow a socket because I didn't have one big enough with me. He handed me the keys to the building and told me to use what I want and lock it up when done.

The dock prices @ Bass Haven are the best in that area, way less than Marina Del Isle. I'm not a fan of Channel grove because no floating docks. There is also a very shallow spot in the mouth of the channel that
    I've hit more than once.

Russ

Post Thanks / Like

They dredge that low spot out front this past spring. 3+ feet all the way in. I hit it last year heading out last couple times.