7-30 eye report 7-30 eye report 7-30 eye report 7-30 eye report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 7-30 eye report

Post Thanks / Like

Default 7-30 eye report

A great day of walleye fishing with a 30 fish limit for Chad Pinnell and family today. We started off trolling crankbaits near the intake but.........the little flying midges we sooooooo bad we had to leave. This morning was the worst I have ever seen them. They were so bad, it was hard to breathe because they were in your nose, mouth, and every other place you could think of. It took me almost 2 hours to clean the boat! After pulling our gear and switching from cranks to spoons and harnesses, we ran about 8 miles north to where I fished last week. Much to my surprise, there were no bugs! We started catching right away and finished off our 5 man limit. We had a very nice grade of fish today. I am open for a trip on Sunday if anyone is interested.
    Attachment 1110
    Ryan
    Last edited by EyeSpy; 07-30-2013 at 09:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2007 picture

Date is right there for everyone to see. Tell me it ain't so. Must have been a mistake on my part right?

Post Thanks / Like

The batteries went dead on my camera and I didn't realize I had to reset the date. Sorry for causing you confusion. I would not post any false reports if that is what you were getting at!
    Last edited by EyeSpy; 07-31-2013 at 03:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Ryan I am taking this week off and getting the honey do list cut down. I will see you at the dock in a week. I wish we could be fishing in January.

Post Thanks / Like

January 10th of 2007 had a high temperature of 32 degrees and a low of 24 degrees. Either the family in the picture are eskimos vacationing 'somewhere warm' or the date on the pic is wrong
    21ft Red Mirrocraft Open Bow w/ gray Evinrude 120 OB. Nicknamed "Sunny Daze".

Channel 79, hit me up. Can be caught perch'n or drift'n around the islands when I make it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Default intake ?????

where or what is the intake??????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by always trolling View Post
    where or what is the intake??????
    Toledo water plant intake, it's about 3 miles out from Reno beach

Post Thanks / Like

I believe you eye spy nice catch, I have a sony camera with 2 double a's, If I leave them in they will drain the batteries, so I always take them out. My date are usually incorrect. About the bugs is why I stopped night fishing boy they can mess up a boat in a hurry, one evening my son thought it would be a good idea to turn on the windshield wiper.