Where is the Yetti Where is the Yetti Where is the Yetti Where is the Yetti
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Where is the Yetti

Nice catch Blacl Pearl. Is the Yetti cooler all they say it is? how long will it keep ice in the hot sun?? thanks, John (aboard the Tinkertoy)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pricey and small

We have one that my dad bought a few years ago, I think that for the price you can buy a Colman cooler 3 times the size and enough ice for a year for what he paid for that Yeti, maybe in Black Pearls situation to preserve your catch for days when ice is a limited thing they are good, as they do keep ice for days, but to put on the back of the boat for everyday use, I would not pay that much for a cooler, any cooler will work for a few hours fishing, you can buy a lot of fishing goods for what you will shell out for a Yeti. Just my 2 cents. PAP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    We have one that my dad bought a few years ago, I think that for the price you can buy a Colman cooler 3 times the size and enough ice for a year for what he paid for that Yeti, maybe in Black Pearls situation to preserve your catch for days when ice is a limited thing they are good, as they do keep ice for days, but to put on the back of the boat for everyday use, I would not pay that much for a cooler, any cooler will work for a few hours fishing, you can buy a lot of fishing goods for what you will shell out for a Yeti. Just my 2 cents. PAP
    My YETI though is guaranteed for LIFE! Just my 2 cents worth! LOL
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinkertoy View Post
    Nice catch Blacl Pearl. Is the Yetti cooler all they say it is? how long will it keep ice in the hot sun?? thanks, John (aboard the Tinkertoy)
    I freeze 1/2 gallon milk jugs right now all my drinks are still ice cold from SUNDAY morning! Even so on a HOT summers day ice cold drinks all day long!
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman