Great weekend Great weekend Great weekend Great weekend
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Great weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great weekend

Me and Someting fishy went out fishing Sat. and found some fish with my son so I went back Sun on my boat and did pretty good. My crew was great and we caught some good fish. My first mate hunter caught another fish ohio-I think he is figureing out what poles have the bigger fish on them when they go down because he runs from the front of the boat to grab the pole. All fish were caught on jeager bomb color spoons with 40 jets back 40-50. best speed 2.0.
    Something to think about, we didnt use the 50 leads untill 1 pm. we quit catching at 40 back and and started marking deeper. I think the sun drove them down deeper. never be scared to keep switching it up if what your doing isnt working.
    Thanks to Ron for taking me and my son out Sat. Its always a good time on the Something fishy 2. Ron I have a present for you the next time we go out. It goes snap and ties on the end of your line lol.

Attachment 928

Post Thanks / Like

We ran mostly 35 and 45 back and did notice the same thing. 35 was hot right away and then 45 got warmed up as the day progressed. Only got a couple on 50 and 55 leads though. Another fun day on the water. I heard you guys talking on the radio. I should have chimed in at some point, was listening to tunes and having a good time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default snap/ snap

Joe, I had to think about it for a second....then laughed my ass off. Trust me, i re-did alot of lines and swivels Sunday morning at dock. If Jims reading....he is saying " Ron really is a tight ass....splicing lines together and re-using hardware constantlly....lol" Oh well, nickels and dimes make Dollar$$$

Fish on...hopefully this coming weekend is as good as lasts
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete

Post Thanks / Like

Default heck yea

heck yea boss if your out there give me a holla, were all in it to win it. your gregs friend right ?. That Goes for anyone on this forum you hear me out there give me a shout.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nice batch

that's a nice batch of walleye. Hope they hang around awhile longer. Sounds as though their starting to stage in the currents around Kelly's hard now, should be the big girls too, Again, great catch and yea, I bet the young fella has those rods down pat as to the big ones. Take care, good fishin ,Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Karma, yah have known Greg for a long time. we both have the walleye fever.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rsfrail View Post
    he is saying " Ron really is a tight ass....splicing lines together and re-using hardware constantlly....lol" Oh well, nickels and dimes make Dollar$$$

Maybe if Keno was not such a you know what sometimes you could afford some snap swivels. Congrats on a good weekend you should of stuck around Sunday night for some ribs and chicken, it got pretty entertaining in the trailer park later on.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Joe. Heard yo on the radio a few times.