5/21 Night fishing 5/21 Night fishing 5/21 Night fishing 5/21 Night fishing
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishhead315 View Post
    Freddie, 70 post and yet to see a report of any kind from you . you must be on of the tail pippers that like to follow people out and pack fish .... You toooo funny !!!!! So many jealous people that dont know how to fish without someone holding their hand ...
    Too lazy to find my fishing reports huh? I think its safe to say I've contributed more to this forum than you have.

Post Thanks / Like

Default agreed

You are great at stroking some peoples ego.
    should change your name to "Pack hunter " have fun with the crowds...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy2010 View Post
    well why the hell would you come on this site, pound your chest about how well you did, but not be willing to share even some sort of location?? THAT is WRONG in my opinion. Thank you for the post Tin Can. very informative and detailed
    Actually this guy sounds exactly like a former member who went by the name of WalleyeWhacker or a very similar spelling. The WalleyeWhacker also stirred up controversy and made fun of other members abilities as a whole. He had a particular dislike for one of the Charter services now on this site who was here at that time also, by the way this Charter Service does post open spots and charters for walk on and group charters to fill their openings. WalleyeWhacker also gave false reports then laughed at people for listening to him. With that being said I certainly hope none of the members of this forum takes fishhead315's fishing reports seriously, as he obviously has a personality disorder that makes it difficult for him to live in the world as it really is, as opposed to living in a world as he wants it to be!!!! Is he the old WalleyeWhacker? Who knows but he acts and sounds just like him and enjoys be-littling people and obviously has some of the same character flaws.

Truth be known fishhead315 has not posted anything helpful or useful because, he is on this site for only 2 reasons. Reason 1 is to stir up controversy and reason 2 is to get all of the relevant and the latest info on the latest hot bite. My reasoning on this is that someone or anyone who has the knowledge and experience to make the claims that he has would not need this site in the first place, especially since he has said that those on here asking questions and getting fishing information and reports ~~~

Quote I remember the days of going out and finding your own fish and catching them . Thats why it called fishing not catching . So many people count on the reports because of being lazy and not truely knowing how to fish . The only way they catch fish is by running to other peoples spots . That is not truely being a fisherman if you cant find and catch your own fish . Disagree all you want but wrong is wrong no matter what !!! Unquote

These are fishhead315's words not mine and not yours or any other member's for that matter but are the words of fishhead315. So there are no valid reasons for fishhead315 to even bother being a member of this forum he obviously dislikes everyone who reads and uses the reports or asks fishing questions and came here to relieve his personal internal conflict.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Gee Wakina, you are wize beyound your years. I think you hit the nail on the head.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Wakina

Well said Wakina.

Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wakina - Totally Agree

Supporting what you have said... I am a casual fisherman and I have meet some really great folks on here... they have put me on fish many, many times and I have only added a few posts because I am lucky to get up there twice a month... but nevertheless... way to go Wakina and all the other top notch stand up guys... Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Default you are so far wrong

that its not even funny .I was however on this site years ago under a different name was even a board sponser as a CHARTER CAPTAIN for over 7 years thank you .
    So being a captain {still with a valid license} and not liking charters I guess your assumption is wrong . Sea Tech provided my Captain training in 2002 in Marblehead if you would like to check ...

Not coming and starting anything what so ever . Stated about NON sponsoring guys NON being the key word here stealing business ... Never mentioned any Captains by name here and was attacked by several of you . If you look at the thread on here about looking for a Holiday trip , there are 2 NON sponsered guys who replied...

The reason I left here in the first place were all the PM's I would get from guys who asked for everything and gave nothing back to the site like many still do .

If any of you guys would have read the Thread right and understood that it was not attacking ANY paid sponsers here none of this would have happened like this .. So fire away guys !!!!!!!

Since I have been here I have asked for nothing and posted about my nite bite fun as its a great experience and thought some might enjoy trying it ... I unlike others here dont need the spot with all the goodies to go with it but Im bad for not giving it up ???? People can do a lot knowing the depth and baits as this is good for most of the lake ..

Fishing use to be for outdoors men but I guess people change over time as well .. I dont care what anyone says , the best feeling in the world is finding and catching your own fish with the knowledge you build up over time by trail and error. running to someones yesterdays spot lots of times dont pan out then your accused of being a liar . Part of fishing is the hunt to find the fish then catch them ... Seems todays fishermen use the web to find fish and cannot see how thats rewarding ..Its like finding gold yourself and have everyone else come running in . Let someone elsedo the work so you reap the goods .. Sound fair ???? By the way a few of you guys who been here for a while know who I am and have even talked several times ..
    So much for being right wakina !!!!
    Good Fishing
    Last edited by fishhead315; 05-23-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

You talk about finding your own fish but you fish the spots that your grand-daddy passed down. You are such a terrible fisherman by your own definition.

You came here to troll and act like a jackass. So I came and trolled you.

You came to the forum where people post fishing reports and bashed people seeking fishing reports. Why don't you head to the laundromat and bash people who don't own washing machines!? Same logic.

If this site had any mods at all, you'd already be banned for being a troll.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishhead315 View Post
    that its not even funny .I was however on this site years ago under a different name was even a board sponser as a CHARTER CAPTAIN for over 7 years thank you .
    So being a captain {still with a valid license} and not liking charters I guess your assumption is wrong . Sea Tech provided my Captain training in 2002 in Marblehead if you would like to check ...

Not coming and starting anything what so ever . Stated about NON sponsoring guys NON being the key word here stealing business ... Never mentioned any Captains by name here and was attacked by several of you . If you look at the thread on here about looking for a Holiday trip , there are 2 NON sponsered guys who replied...

The reason I left here in the first place were all the PM's I would get from guys who asked for everything and gave nothing back to the site like many still do .

If any of you guys would have read the Thread right and understood that it was not attacking ANY paid sponsers here none of this would have happened like this .. So fire away guys !!!!!!!

Since I have been here I have asked for nothing and posted about my nite bite fun as its a great experience and thought some might enjoy trying it ... I unlike others here want the spot with all the goodies to go with it and Im bad for not giving it up ???? People can do a lot knowing the depth and baits as this is good for most of the lake ..

Fishing use to be for outdoors men but I guess people change over time as well .. I dont care what anyone says , the best feeling in the world is finding and catching your own fish with the knowledge you build up over time by trail and error. running to someones yesterdays spot lots of times dont pan out then your accused of being a liar . Part of fishing is the hunt to find the fish then catch them ... Seems todays fishermen use the web to find fish and cannot see how thats rewarding ..Its like finding gold yourself and have everyone else come running in . Let someone elsedo the work so you reap the goods .. Sound fair ????
    Good Fishing
    Actually your whole line of reasoning and argument in defense of your claim is ********!

It was your words that said there are non paying people Drumming up business on this site! What business is it of yours if they are? What difference does it make? Must I point out that they are not stealing your business or taking money out of your pocket! You are no longer a paying sponsor are you? I am sure that, if any of the paying sponsors were losing money or business they would address the problem through the proper channels and not throw it out here in the open forum to air their dirty laundry!

You referenced that at least 2 Non paying Captains had/have replied to a thread that someone else had started asking about the possibility of going fishing/needing a charter! How is that advertising for free and how is that drumming up business and stealing business from anyone. The key word here is Replied Those non paying Captains have as much right to reply to a thread posted on the open forum and address those questions and provide the asked for service as you or I would if we would both be legal in doing so!!

It was also your words that said I am not naming names meaning you are not pointing fingers at anyone! But you have pointed a finger, just not at anyone in particular, a ghost Captain so to speak.

Your accusation about non paying Captains advertising and your fishing reports both leave out vital information that is necessary to make you even a little bit creditable. You don't even give a general area for your fishing reports. Yet you want us to take you serious and welcome you with open arms when you have called at least half of the membership here lazy and said we don't know how to fish! What if your Granddad and dad had said the same things to you? Where or how did your granddad find out about your secret fishing spots? Don't involve all of us because you have a beef with those few that you are so sure are stealing business from others!

You have alluded to being a currently inactive but still Licensed Captain and that you in the past had been active for about 7 years. Did you find it difficult to hold your nose while on the water with these lazy, illiterate know nothing fishermen and women? After all being a charter Captain goes against just about everything that you have posted about the fishermen encountered today on these open forums.

Please provide us with your current USCG license number so that those of us who want to check you out can do so. You made the offer and I personally want to take you up on it.
    Last edited by wakina; 05-23-2013 at 07:34 PM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like