5/21 Night fishing 5/21 Night fishing 5/21 Night fishing 5/21 Night fishing
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default night bite info

Tin Can...thanks for the night bite info, we'll give it a go. It's you seasoned veterans who give us your info that makes this forum what it is...thanks again to you and all others who share programs.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Tin Can that was a great post. Would love to try some night time casting like that.

Post Thanks / Like

well why the hell would you come on this site, pound your chest about how well you did, but not be willing to share even some sort of location?? THAT is WRONG in my opinion. Thank you for the post Tin Can. very informative and detailed

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lazy it is

The spot was Lake Erie . gave the depth and baits . Wont give the exact spot as these are spots I grew up night fishing with my dad and grandfather for over 40 years and both since have passed. Sorry you feel that I owe it to you to tell you where these hard found spots are .
    Once again if you know anything about lake erie and own a map of the Lake there are hundreds of spots that could hold fish at night .

Next time to make it easier for all you cry babies , how about we catch the fish and just give them to you . Wont get any easier then that for you ???
    Good Fishing

PS . Thanks for the PM's asking questions and understanding .. Have fun fishing the packs !!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The Name "Fish Head" says it all...Let's see, was it your father that showed you "the spot" and he was shown "the spot" by his father? You really worked hard to find that "spot" didn't you !!! Enjoy "YOUR SPOT" and don't fall in FISH HEAD !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default you damn right

so I guess they are FAMILY Spots ???? LOL you spelled your name wrong sweetie . should be mgoblow87 as its you best deed ... Go read your reports so you can catch fish..lol 3 post on here all with no info from you at all ????
    Last edited by fishhead315; 05-23-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishhead315 View Post
    Wont give the exact spot as these are spots I grew up night fishing with my dad and grandfather
    So lazy you couldn't even find your own spots to fish... ah.. irony.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Funny Freddie

Freddie, 70 post and yet to see a report of any kind from you . you must be on of the tail pippers that like to follow people out and pack fish .... You toooo funny !!!!! So many jealous people that dont know how to fish without someone holding their hand ...

Post Thanks / Like

How can you learn if you can't get help?
    I grew up in Indiana and never picked up a fishing pole till a few years ago. Thanks to the guys here I can catch a fish now n then.
    I'm still a mediocre fisherman, but it sure helps and saves me a bunch of gas money if I read a report. Maybe your dad left you a fortune and you can run all over hells half acre looking for fish, I know I can't as a common working stiff.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bryan

Dont put much into saving gas as most of these spots are well offshore and community spots . You would be surprised just how many fish you are running over to get to that well named spot . Then you get to fight all the traffic in that spot with people trolling all different ways , in front of each other , side of each other .. Sounds like fun ahh ????

Try looking at a good map for nearshore structure and you will find fish in closer anytime of the year and pretty much have the place to your self . Back in the day when there was no internet things were different . Now you post a spot and the next day there is 100 boats there and you cant even make it to your numbers due to traffic in that area . Believe me I dont burn through nearly as muchgas as these guys running 10-15 miles out at all . There are a ton of fish to be caught in water less then 20ft deep but 99% run to where the charters are and reports are instead of stopping and looking in closer..
    Good Luck
    Last edited by fishhead315; 05-23-2013 at 10:40 AM.