Fish cleaning port clinton to the islands Fish cleaning port clinton to the islands Fish cleaning port clinton to the islands Fish cleaning port clinton to the islands
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I always check the reports here, seldom post. I see that i got it in the wrong spot. Sorry about that, didnt even think about it.

On a side note it must be info that other people are seeking also, because it has over 1k hits.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NameurGame View Post
    I always check the reports here, seldom post. I see that i got it in the wrong spot. Sorry about that, didnt even think about it.

On a side note it must be info that other people are seeking also, because it has over 1k hits.
    Please don't worry about it. It only seems to bother those who don't post fishing reports.
    But instead lurk and glean info without any meaningful contribution to the forum.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Default useless information

I read all the posts and seldom reply as I am more central basin and we are too quiet over here. If I believed this forum was all "60 back on blueberry muffin at 1.7mph" then I wouldn't read. I learned how to trouble shoot my lowrance, get a boat re-done for next year, where a good bait shop is, what is a good floating net, the best perch batter (or 5), skipper 9 is a big help, and how to use blade baits. Oh and I learned where some extra cleaning stations are after I fished all day and some were closed. Good forum, keep all the info coming...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chuckie View Post
    I read all the posts and seldom reply as I am more central basin and we are too quiet over here. If I believed this forum was all "60 back on blueberry muffin at 1.7mph" then I wouldn't read. I learned how to trouble shoot my lowrance, get a boat re-done for next year, where a good bait shop is, what is a good floating net, the best perch batter (or 5), skipper 9 is a big help, and how to use blade baits. Oh and I learned where some extra cleaning stations are after I fished all day and some were closed. Good forum, keep all the info coming...
    Very good post! So true, I have learned so much more about fishing Erie since joining this forum.......and I'm still learning!