Wrek-n-eyes charters wild wings Wrek-n-eyes charters wild wings Wrek-n-eyes charters wild wings Wrek-n-eyes charters wild wings
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wrek-n-eyes charters wild wings

Well guys our boat is in and it is going to be another great year so if anyone is looking for a trip in April or may we have some opening left give me a call 330-207-3860 thanks a lot captain Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Default nice boat

Saw your boat coming in on Friday. Looks to be a top notch ride, good luck, Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Default name

took a min. but got it, i like the name of your boat.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys fishing has been alittle slow but i would say in the next week or so it will be on fire just got to get a few warm days and the water to warm up alittle more i will keep updateing thanks CAPTAIN Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Not much to post this week the wind is horrible lets just hope it don't slow the fishing down to bad

Post Thanks / Like

Default location

Where your boat sits you could almost jig from the rear. That wind had to push an eye or two that way !! Hopefully next week will be better. Did the water turn to chocolate milk there ? Take care, Mike
    ps, I'll holler at ya someday as we're goin out the channel when I see ya on the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

yes the water was stained really bad and i am sure that the high water brought one or two into the marina and ya stop by and say hi when u are up there i will be fishing friday thur monday i will have some good reports hopefully

Post Thanks / Like

well there is not much to report on this past weekend with the muddy water and the wind we had made for tough fishing we got out on saturday and pulled a hand for a fish and then again sunday the same thing we made about 5 or 6 stops and everywhere we went i hoped for better fishing and it wasnt so hope that this weekend will bring better weather and better fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Well this weekend was way better for lake condition and the fishing was ok too everything was on purple and black jigs there was a lot of boat traffic though we pulled a bunch of nice fish on all three trips this weekend but today my guys quit early cuz of the rain I will let everyone know again on Tuesday I also have this weekend open if anyone wants a trip let me know thanks

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone is looking for a trip this weekend let me know I had a trip cancel for Saturday 330-207-3860