Crazy,  I'm talking crazy Crazy,  I'm talking crazy Crazy,  I'm talking crazy Crazy,  I'm talking crazy
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default I dont get it

You know If you have the ability to get up to the lake and fish during the spring Possibly because you worked hard your whole life and are now retired , Or you may have to reserve some of your vacation time so you can go when the fishing is the best, you might even depend on the great fishing in the spring to feed your family which by the way is why I go .
    I also enjoy this sport for the relaxation its and a great opportunity to meet with other men and women who also enjoy the sport.
    I also enjoy this site which has increased my knowledge hearing from others . I really like checking in daily to here the current fishing and lake conditions etc.
    It is most regretable however that a few people from time to time will throw out there personal opinions and have attacked others which who by the way are long time contributors to the site and have often helped others with there knowledge and exsperience .
    Please in the future keep your negative comments to your self we dont need them on this site . Regretably in the past we let some individuals go to long before as a group we checked them!
    I hope that is not needed again .
    As for the daily bag limit it is what it is. we fish each day we catch the limit and we do what ever we need to be legal but most important we have fun right !

Post Thanks / Like

I thought if you were staying at a hotel for 5 days you were allowed a 5 day limit, please correct me if I'm wrong, Thanks Tony

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenbeam View Post
    Hope you do get caught. How many walleye do you need to eat. Think about the decline in the fish population. Every year it declines because of guys like you CANT GET ENOUGH. Like I said hope the ODNR gets you.
    If you want confrontation maybe you should try ogf.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by "chillin" View Post
    If you want confrontation maybe you should try ogf.
    Exactly!!! He would fit right in, they may even make him a moderator.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. I have no intentions of doing anything illegal. I think mrgreenbeam is just what his name states. Vegetarian, no carbon footprint, blah blah blah. We're not far always now. Highs in the 50's this weekend with light winds. I have a friend going out tomorrow and Saturday. Will let ya know how they do

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crazy,Im talking crazy

Boy I must have hit a sore spot with some of those charter captains in the west. Old saying THE TRUTH HURTS. I dont need a confrontation just saying the truth. Im a captain also AND ABIDE by the rules. ZDo you give your customers your catch also, that is a violation of Ohio Laws. JUST TELLIN THE TRUTH

waterdog Guest

Default limits~ Walleye

Do u know that if your on a charter boat and you have caught your 4 walleye (early season limit) it is a violation of Ohio fishing laws if you catch any more walleye? So you cannot catch any more walleye and put it to the boat total~! Got It?
    Just saying... no judgement here. "Rules be Rules"
    Enforcement of this rule is questionable at best.
    So........................... fish on my brothers.
    Last edited by waterdog; 03-10-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a Quote of your first reply to this thread~~~~

"Hope you do get caught. How many walleye do you need to eat. Think about the decline in the fish population. Every year it declines because of guys like you CANT GET ENOUGH. Like I said hope the ODNR gets you."

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenbeam View Post
    Boy I must have hit a sore spot with some of those charter captains in the west. Old saying THE TRUTH HURTS. I dont need a confrontation just saying the truth. Im a captain also AND ABIDE by the rules. ZDo you give your customers your catch also, that is a violation of Ohio Laws. JUST TELLIN THE TRUTH
    So could you please point out to the rest of us how jiginitis69 would be breaking the law and what he should be charged with! Fact is that he has said nothing to warrant your replies. Actually both of your replies are nothing more than questionable opinion's based on Eloquent Bull Sh*t and are not based in fact or truth at all. Please point out the fact and truth that you so eloquently allude to in your replies. You have now made a claim that you are a Charter Boat Captain, if so I pity your customers, not because you would not share your catch with them which of course is illegal, but because your personality is obviously flawed as shown on this site in your replies to this thread . What do you call your business, boat name and home port?
    Last edited by wakina; 03-10-2013 at 07:16 PM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crazy

Charters 7 days a week

Post Thanks / Like

Why is it illegal to give the fish to the customers ? If I've caught a fish, is it not my property now ? Can I not give my property to whomever I choose ?
    Rookie Perch fisher, veteran Perch eater.