Just received letter in mail today from Toussaint River Raffle Committe.In the the letter it states the following:"Last year with lots of help from local businesss,contributors and all of you we raised $12000.00 for dredging and upkeep of Toussaint River."With the purchase of each ticket sold,100% of the proceeds go to the funding of the dredging for the river. This allows us to dredge each month from March-October,however many times needed to keep a clean break ou to lake. At the end of 2012,additional bouys were purchased.This year we have also purchased lighted buoys and new anchors to prevent shifting." Also had a letter enclosed from Toussaint River Protectors Association that had minutes from meeting from 9/22/12 stating that they put new bouys out last year from Beef Creek to the mouth and this year would be putting more buoys out farther up the river toward Route 2. Just thought I would pass this on to all who may not be getting this info mailed. I am with some of you hoping this is taken care of because my family really likes staying at Paradise Acres.