Bait Barn Bait Barn Bait Barn Bait Barn
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bait Barn

Post Thanks / Like

Default .

I say we bag the 10% discount and pay full price until Bait Barn get's up and running in the black! I would hate to see it go away quickly!! 10% discount ain't gonna make or break any fisherman but might make a big difference in the bottom line for the Bait Barn. Just sayin'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steuben1 View Post
    I say we bag the 10% discount and pay full price until Bait Barn get's up and running in the black! I would hate to see it go away quickly!! 10% discount ain't gonna make or break any fisherman but might make a big difference in the bottom line for the Bait Barn. Just sayin'
    I agree lets get this small business owner off to a good start financially. I know I dont go to bait shops for value. I choose my bait shops for quality in these areas (friendly atomsphere, lively bait, and great fishing reports). Cant wait for the fishing to begin...

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up skipper 9

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    I agree lets get this small business owner off to a good start financially. I know I dont go to bait shops for value. I choose my bait shops for quality in these areas (friendly atomsphere, lively bait, and great fishing reports). Cant wait for the fishing to begin...
    get capt. Jim's endorsement and your headin in the rite direction. good luck dreamcatcher!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    Agree here too. Reliability, selection, availability, and a happy face at the counter will go a long way. Last couple years that happy has sometimes been missing in the mornings at the Happy place down the road. Course, poor weather, hard to get minnows, and the algae two years ago make it a tough time for anyone, so sure that is part of it. Best thing that would help all the bait shops would be a hatch this year like 2003 and another summer without an algae bloom. Best of luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where did you get your information?The interent?

Sounds like possible HEADQUARTERS if we where to organize and event for this forum.With radio traffic as helpful as it is on the lake giving exact locations if you are not catching fish it must be because you failed to report in or consult with the Mayor of Oak Harbor?

Post Thanks / Like

Hungry Hooker, that is correct possible HQ for events, I was checking out your profile photo, that's pretty sweet!, anyways out to the shop to finish some stuff up, this cold weathers go to go look forward to meeting the fine people on here!
    David M Miller
    Dreamcatcher Fishing Bait & Tackle
    912-433-6000
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default We have some place to start

Great news Dave best of luck it is all about having fun , fishing.I should not of mentioned radio traffic members sharing info can be very useful but respect the community that does it full time!I'm trying come up with something for our I-phones to share info with anybody got any APPS or info?All I have now is html document with MODIS,Web Cams,Reports,GPS numbers etc. that you can use on i-phones.
    Last edited by HUNGRY HOOKER; 02-17-2013 at 09:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

You got me lost on that one buddy, I'm more of the meat n potatoes guy, my brother is taking care of the website deal and trying to figure out how to stream the VHF traffic.

Wont be too long now fellas little update wiring was finished up this weekend along with POS system, license system and shelving. Waiting on my big orders to get in on March 1st and 2nd and well be trucking along. This weather is rough though just when ya think we are going to get a break we get slammed. Good news if anyone was wondering this wind has the Ice where it belongs "Ah". Please let me know if their are any items you all would want Ill have them in the store waiting for ya.

Lastly I would like thank you all for the support we hope to meet and exceed your expectations of customer service and be your ideal local bait shop, I truly hope this is a success.
    David M Miller
    Dreamcatcher Fishing Bait & Tackle
    912-433-6000
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blade Baits

I watched a You tube on fishing blade baits with a guy named captain Jay.He makes his own and sells them.They looked pretty good.I think he wholesales.I would rather buy them off of you.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the business, i dont know if someone has said it or not but make sure you take advantage of the social networking sites that are available. Create a facebook page for you business and spread the word. You can offer contest for people that refer other people to your page and maybe give away a few jigs or something to the winner. This will also give people a place to post reports that will reach many people. When i make my trip to the western basin this year from pittsburgh i will be sure to stop in and say hi, plus the coffee lol