Bait Barn Bait Barn Bait Barn Bait Barn
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bait Barn

Post Thanks / Like

Default awesome idea

Dreamcatcher, the 10% discount cards are an AWESOME idea, i will definately be in to get mine! i plan to make dreamcatcher bait and tackle my second home this summer! gotta keep up on all the latest and greatest tackle! wont be long now!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey gang I see more people are getting on here with influential ideas and I am loving it. All of your ideas are greatly appreciated and will be put into action. I have never been in retail or operated a bait shop before let alone owned one... so thank you all, I really want to make everyone feel welcome and have a part in it, honestly I want everyone to feel at home in there like this is their shop..so thank you all very much. As for the web site my brother is building it, hes a comp. wiz and well I know how to turn one on and find walleye.com that is about it... keep the ideas coming!

David

Hope ya'll don't mind the free coffee when you come in, only policy is you take last cup you make the next pot.. hope that is tolerable..

Post Thanks / Like

Dream catcher are you gonna put worms in bedding or dirt? Please say bedding

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default New buisness hope you the best

Just read the post about your new venture and wanted to say hello I have an Automotive shop in Columbus Ohio ck us out at mobilemikesautoservice.com any one who is working as hard as you are to make something go in this tough economy should get a medal I realy look forward to droping in on you in March hopefully the first weekend weather permiting , the 10 % off cards will be a great thing we have been doing this for years also dont forget the social networks like face book it has been good to me also I have an Idea that I will share with you send me a personal message when you get a free moment mblmike

Post Thanks / Like

Troy, come on there's nothing better than black dirt on a white boat. We will have bedding I have white boat floor as well. Hate that dirty dirt!

Post Thanks / Like

i am sensing cowboy names here... dreamcatcher “the white" and mblmike “the dirty”... i ofcourse would be "b can - always on the can"... all in jest ofcourse...

Post Thanks / Like

Default bait barn

Good luck, will be stopping by when I open my trailer at Turtle Creek, see you in a couple of weeks

P. S. Discount card and hot coffee are great ideas

Post Thanks / Like

GOOD TO HEAR DREAMCATCHER. i WILL MAKE THE DRIVE DOWN FROM MEINKES JUST BECAUSE OF THAT! GOOD LUCK AND SEE YOU SOON!.

Post Thanks / Like

Hot Coffee? Always worth the drive. All change left for Coffee Fund

Post Thanks / Like

looks like guys are starting to get the itch to get out with all the chatter going on, sounds like you will be pretty busy come season and hopefully all season they way we are all baking dreamcatcher fishing bait and takle.sounds like your on your way to a good season dreamcatcher ill be up soon to spend some pennies and to scope the place out