Bait Barn Bait Barn Bait Barn Bait Barn
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bait Barn

Post Thanks / Like

Peaches, thanks for the suggestions, I am afraid you maybe mistaking me for the old owners, or maybe not. My boat has always been at Fenwick, although she did a short stent at green cove....
    Billy_Joe, I am planning on using the same minnow co. the previous owner had, I have heard that the minnows they kept here before were pretty good size and a lot of guys like that. I appreciate the suggestions.
    Steuben1 See you in the spring!!

Also Fellas I have been making Custom Jigs, right now I have been sticking withe the basic Hot colors Purples Blacks JD greens, if there are any color combos that are hard to find and you would like tied up let me know I will have them on the walls waiting come the spring, or we can do custom stuff and work something out on the side. Thanks fellas... not too much longer now

Post Thanks / Like

Some of the custom jigs I have been working on please Email or message me with suggestions

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Some of the custom jigs I have been working on please Email or message me with suggestions
    Nice looking Jigs.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

You guys should check out dreamcatcher fishing bait and tackle come season,these guys are not only regular fisherman like everyone else but they are awsome people.Im sure that dreamcatcher and his wife will be great to deal with and they will be fair priced to.you guys should give em a shot, i know i will be there come jig season.If nothing else go support a local Veteran, im sure youll do good dreamcatcher.

dont be alarmed with the one post thing i couldnt remember my old userame,been fishing and using the site for some years now.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the support txflats, means a lot, hope to be yanking some lips with you soon! Thanks to everyone else for the encouragement, ideas and support. We will be opening in three more weeks looking forward to it. Please let us know if we can do anything to make things easier on you! Shop number is 4196079235. Tight lines fellas!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stocking Up

The picture of your jigs was really good.When will you be open for pre-season shopping?

Post Thanks / Like

We will be open in hopefully the first weekend in March, pending the rewiring of the entire shop is complete this weekend like planned. As for those jigs, that is just the start, we have been coming up with some amazing colors and combinations that I honestly believe will be hot this year. I know the purple and JD Green are tried and true, these are spin offs with the tested as the base, I think ya'll will really like them, and hope Mr & Mrs Walleye do as well..

Just FYI my wife made up 10% off cards yesterday for members so when ya do stop in tell us your user name and well look ya up and give ya a card. People helping people powerful stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

That is cool the discount cards. That should bring in even more people. I am glad to see that you will be open earlier than the store has been in the past. I know I plan on stopping in more than one time, thats about all I was in the store before. You will do a good buisness I know.

Post Thanks / Like

Just put number in phone.Great idea about the cards!!Hope 2 visit your shop once u are open.Best of luck again.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Awesome!

I am very happy for you and the wife. You guys are gonna do great with the old Bait Barn.

Any time I fish west of State Route 53, you guys have my business.

I came up with an idea. I have never been one to call a tackle shop to see if they are open, but I am guessing that tackle shops may get plenty of early calls from fishermen asking if they are open. How about a nightly status on your website with a simple "Opening at 5am, Closing at 6pm". That way fishermen can easily see before leaving home or check it from their cell phone?

Good luck and God bless!