240 perch 71 pounds Reel Sport Charter 240 perch 71 pounds Reel Sport Charter 240 perch 71 pounds Reel Sport Charter 240 perch 71 pounds Reel Sport Charter
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 240 perch 71 pounds Reel Sport Charter

Reel Sport Charters would like to thank everyone that has fish with us up to this point this season.The rods was very slow this am we moved a few times , BIG DON had call us around 830 ish side come in close to shore. hot bite 1 mile off the shore, the bit had die around 12 ish ,than we made a move out 8 mile by west sister island , than the rods were on fire again.we finished up around 4 pm ish.great job guys them were some great looking fish, o yea rick that one you drop over the side of the boat was around 14 inch. i would like to thank butch and dennys for our bait and our fish cleaning. great job guys. this was my last trip this year and we went out with a bang. capt joe and wayne will be running the boat for the rest of the season. we still have a few open spots for walk on dont miss out we will be pulling the boat early this year and the fishing is red hot and the perch are very large in size. Thank you everyone that was on Reel Sport this year and jim, brain, and ryan for all the help guys.

Captain mike johnson
    Reel Sport Charter
    419 265 2736

Post Thanks / Like

Default perch

Hey Mike had a good time earlier this year and wanted to say Thank You! saw you Sunday coming in with all that perch and i knew i was in trouble because you didn't leave any in the lake for me. GREAT FISHING!! --see you next year
    Last edited by mam1208; 09-17-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sunday

Hey Mike, had a great time Sunday. Wanted to thank you for working so hard to find them perch, those big ones are sure fun to catch. Will be going out with reel sport again for sure. Thanks again, Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pictures

Reel Sport Charter
    Mike Johnson
    419-265-2736

Sunday 16, 2012 Charter trip
    240 Western Perch, 71lb. catch 10 ft. water

Post Thanks / Like

Wayne, thanks for rubbing it in about losing the JUMBO on Sunday. That was worse than my sunglasses dropping into the lake and disappearing to the bottom. I keep thinking of that hog perch that broke the crappie rig at landing time. I guess I will have to come back and catch his big brother. Anyway, thanks for the efforts of you, Captain Mike and first mate Ron. If I can get away, I will call and see if we can do one last trip before you guys finish for the year.

Thanks again,
    perchangler (Rick)

Quote Originally Posted by wayne johnson View Post
    Reel Sport Charters would like to thank everyone that has fish with us up to this point this season.The rods was very slow this am we moved a few times , BIG DON had call us around 830 ish side come in close to shore. hot bite 1 mile off the shore, the bit had die around 12 ish ,than we made a move out 8 mile by west sister island , than the rods were on fire again.we finished up around 4 pm ish.great job guys them were some great looking fish, o yea rick that one you drop over the side of the boat was around 14 inch. i would like to thank butch and dennys for our bait and our fish cleaning. great job guys. this was my last trip this year and we went out with a bang. capt joe and wayne will be running the boat for the rest of the season. we still have a few open spots for walk on dont miss out we will be pulling the boat early this year and the fishing is red hot and the perch are very large in size. Thank you everyone that was on Reel Sport this year and jim, brain, and ryan for all the help guys.

Captain mike johnson
    Reel Sport Charter
    419 265 2736