perch trips perch trips perch trips perch trips
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: perch trips

Post Thanks / Like

Default perch trips

A few Sept. or early Oct. dates open for perch trips or perch in the morning and then walleye for the rest of the day if you like. All gear provided and 30 ft boats for your day on Erie.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default walk on for late Sept.

The last weekend of Sept. I have 2 people wanting that weekend. One day of perch or perch and walleye. Call to reserve your spot on the boat. Classic fall yellow perch on a Saturday, listening to the Buckeyes. Just a fun day. A few other dates to offer also.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default sunday the 23rd perch

Sunday the 23rd of Sept is open for a perch trip and maybe a few eyes. Both boats are full for the 22nd so its only Sunday. Sunday the 30th looking for 4ppl for perch then maybe some eyes.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sat. Perchn

Perch trip Saturday morning, walleye are still hitting and the perch should be hitting as well. Results to follow as we have a boat load of perch vets onboard tomorrow. Enjoying my 35th year of Perching on Erie. Been very good the last 2 years compared to a few years before. Now the perch are bigger and more plentiful. It takes a steady hand and good feel to figure them out alot of days but they are there. Never give up. Its not like the days when I was a kid of getting 400 and even well over 500 some days fishing close to shore. That was fun then and still is now. Enjoy the day on the water no matter how good or how slow the bite is. Fishing is fishing. Been a great year for walleye and now its time to catch some perch.
    Last edited by gregnwtf; 09-14-2012 at 12:58 PM.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default 4 spots

If the 2 people that requested this coming weekend still want to go. 4 spots open for Sunday the 30th. I provide everything ya need. Some nice perch taken over the weekend on Saturday but called it early for weather. Same for the walleye crew I had. Took some walleye size from 9 inch and 14 inch throw backs to 20-24 inch. Not a limit, but just some nice fall fish on a rough water day. Took a few waves over the back made the guys think we needed to head in with some dark clouds moving in. We just made it in when the hard rain and north wind started. The next 2 Sundays are open on my boat and the other boat could run also. Perch size on Sat. were 7-11 inch. Had about 80, and had a tough time with the anchor holding in place. West winds thru Wed this week, then easterly for a few days. Should bring some water back in the channels.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]