Saturdays Walleye Report Saturdays Walleye Report Saturdays Walleye Report Saturdays Walleye Report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freddie View Post
    He NEVER makes sense. And I've tried to contact Walleye_Rick about other stuff and have never received a reply. Apparently he's the only admin/mod we have because nobody ever deletes/bans these spammers.
    There are 2 on here right now who are posting garbage, they are junren0h6q2 who posts crap that is supposed to be taking place in China and this cameronwhite person who post off the wall replys that are out of context that makes no sense and he/she obviously does not know how to resize photos. I hope this site does not get taken over by spammers!
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

I follow a website for a place I fish in Canada and it has been hit by the same thing only a different name. It too is pushing Miami, fishing, water taxi's etc. The administrator just needs to block them. I think it's computer generated advertising. Coming up Monday the 10th for a charter. What do you think the best fishing will be the temperature change coming? Walleye or perch. We are going out of Channel Grove Marina.

Thanks
    Doug

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    There are 2 on here right now who are posting garbage, they are junren0h6q2 who posts crap that is supposed to be taking place in China and this cameronwhite person who post off the wall replys that are out of context that makes no sense and he/she obviously does not know how to resize photos. I hope this site does not get taken over by spammers!
    Quote Originally Posted by wmyer View Post
    I follow a website for a place I fish in Canada and it has been hit by the same thing only a different name. It too is pushing Miami, fishing, water taxi's etc. The administrator just needs to block them. I think it's computer generated advertising. Coming up Monday the 10th for a charter. What do you think the best fishing will be the temperature change coming? Walleye or perch. We are going out of Channel Grove Marina.

Thanks
    Doug
    This crap is getting old. I guess I'm letting it bother me a little much that I can't get a reponse from anyone who might be involved in managing this site. I wanted to talk to them about getting Tapatalk installed, so that it would be easier to post via smartphone. But that likely won't happen judging by the fact we can't even get rid of spammers.

I even offered to volunteer moderate just to delete spam posts, but no response. I manage another forum much larger than this site. This place would be a piece of cake to moderate just because there isn't that much activity here.

Anyways, I'm off topic. Sorry guys and gals!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Skipper9's Saturday walkon for walley

Hey skipper9 sign me up for your Saturday walkon. I'm ready to go. I hope the weather holds out for us. See you Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wmyer View Post

Thanks
    Doug
    Who are you going out with out of my marinas? Both species will be good..

Post Thanks / Like

Osprey charters. Cap'n don lowther we have booked with him for several years now. Pretty good results
    Doug
    Last edited by wmyer; 09-05-2012 at 07:17 PM.