Going fishing Going fishing Going fishing Going fishing
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Going fishing

It looks like I will be going out either Wed. or Thurs. Skipper 9, thanks for the information you sent me last week, but I could not get out. I see you have been on the sand bar by Vermillion. Should I go over to the sand bar or should I go out to the intake or B or C can or N or west sister? Are anybody on this cite going out? I would like to meet up with some of the charters on this cite.

Thanks

Life of Riley

Post Thanks / Like

Smile perch

perch b can , north of gravel pit, east of water intake, all have been producing limits, 1 mile north of west sister limits of walleyes casting in the mud. Reel sport charters 419 265 2736
    Capt. Mike

Post Thanks / Like

take a charter with reel sport. they are good guys and will put you on fish. They really like to share their information to make their clients better. You won't find harder working guys than mike and wayne

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by troy1976 View Post
    take a charter with reel sport. they are good guys and will put you on fish. They really like to share their information to make their clients better. You won't find harder working guys than mike and wayne

Hi ,

I see you have been on the sand bar by vermillion.Should I go over to the sand bar or should I go out to the intake

Post Thanks / Like

Going out this evening from Meinkes for some perch. Haven't talked to anyone in over a week. Thinking about going out about 9 miles northwest of gravel pit. Any other thoughts would be appreciated.

I will post up a report by tomorrow morning

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rx- fishin

Went fishing tuesday out of Meinkies a half mile north of the intake. Limited out in 3 hrs. Caught lots of perch. 90 keepers. 20 lbs at cleaners

Post Thanks / Like

Default perch

Fished last night after the storms until 8:30 both sides of the channel 1st set in from sputnik. nothing fast but steady nice grade & 1 18 in walleye. spreaders with bling took the bigger fish......Ed

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ed

I'll let you know how we do

Post Thanks / Like

Over 400 fish handled with 44 keeper perch. White perch as fast as you could re-bait the hook. Bait shop indicated that fishing had been very spotty and directed us to 4 mile out at 40 degrees. Moved a few times at the 4 mile mark and got tired of white perch. Moved out to group of boats 5 mile out and marked fish but there was no bite at all. Moved a few times around the 5 mile mark but same results. Ended coming back in to the 4 mile mark and finished night. Bling only caught white perch and sheep head. Half minnows caught perch. Whole minnows only caught white perch. 1 guy caught only 3 perch all night but caught more than 100 white perch.

Post Thanks / Like

HEY ED,
    9 mi out of the channel at meinkes NW of the intake. east of the ditch about 1/2 mile. Action has been fast and furious last 2 times out. cut minnows anystyle rig was working. l will be out tomorrow morning
    troy

summer huntin
    ch 68