Rsfrail (Somthin Fishy), Bad Karma, Walleye2go Rsfrail (Somthin Fishy), Bad Karma, Walleye2go Rsfrail (Somthin Fishy), Bad Karma, Walleye2go Rsfrail (Somthin Fishy), Bad Karma, Walleye2go
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Spoons

Well, your post and the word from others has convinced me that Erie is the place to be this weekend. I will be up there Friday, Saturday, Sunday to see what I can reel in. I am familiar with and have had success with cranks and harness' but I don't know much about spoons. I want to pick a handful of them up before I go and I wondering what brand and size is the best for walleye? I'm sure there are countless colors and I will get a variety but if theres a must have color, I would appreciate that as well. Thanks and maybe I'll see you on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Default to double d

The Michigan scorpion spoon in jager bomb pulled the most and is always my go to color. I have 15 ready to go at all times. This user I have caught a lot on just plain silver. Don't like harnesses but use them if nothing else works. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    Here is our picture let'sskipper see yours...
    Skipper that looked like a chick trip!

Post Thanks / Like

You should have seen the chicks when they got off the boat lol...looked a little green

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miso_ohio View Post
    Had a good time Saturday wish we would of gotten a picture of the walleye/perch line. We caught more perch then we did White Bass/Perch/Sheephead combined, I will take a yellow perch as a garbage fish any day.

Thanks for taking me, there is no way I would of made it time to go out with Skipper9, I would of been still drunk from the night before at 4:30 in the morning. Was glad to hear the report from you guys on Saturday. I know it took us an hour or so to figure them out at the Bouy, I guess that happens when you take a weekend off.
    I'm glad I could give u a break Sunday and sounds like u had a great time the night before....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Skipper's pics

Hey Skipper, you keep postin those pics.......some of us like to see what successful fishing looks like!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default pics

I think Jim has one hell of a cut/copy edititor program on his computer....I think he should start thowing in some smaller pictures of doctored up fish to make the pictures look more real....lol (ha ha ah ha)- Jim we will trade a couple of fish this weekend to make the pictures more realistic. All have the small 17- 22" ers if you want!
    Fish on, its getting closer for launch!
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rsfrail View Post
    I think Jim has one hell of a cut/copy edititor program on his computer....I think he should start thowing in some smaller pictures of doctored up fish to make the pictures look more real....lol (ha ha ah ha)- Jim we will trade a couple of fish this weekend to make the pictures more realistic. All have the small 17- 22" ers if you want!
    Fish on, its getting closer for launch!
    The wife is going away for the weekend so there be no hurry back to the dock this weekend... time to catch some trophys.... should have one hell of pic this weekend....