Sat. 5/26 Sun. 5/27 report Sat. 5/26 Sun. 5/27 report Sat. 5/26 Sun. 5/27 report Sat. 5/26 Sun. 5/27 report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sat. 5/26 Sun. 5/27 report

Fished both days with my wife, three sons, and my dad. Two great days of fishing.

Saturday:
    Left ramp at 6:30 a.m. Fished east of D and Niagara. Pulled spoons on one side and wormburners on the other. Started picking them right away. Storm moved in so we tucked in a bit and ate some lunch. picked at them all day. Crew was wore out at 4:00 and we ended with 31 walleye and a few short throw backs.

Sunday:
    Started back early in the morning in same area as Saturday. Very slow pick. Trolled west to inside of the cans. Tip from a very good friend put us on the honey hole and it was on! Steady pick with several triples and a few quadrups and got our 36 for a boat limit. Spoons and Tru Trip 40's 30 to 34 back 2.3 to 2.5. Nicer grade of fish with only 1 throw back.

By the way the weather man missed it again. That 8 to 12 mph wind picked up to like 25 mph and we finished in easy 4 footers.

A big thanks and shout out to Skipper9 for all the help.
    Last edited by ReelTime; 05-29-2012 at 07:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Wes!

Post Thanks / Like

Saw your boat one morning at a n j bait when i went by. Nice job

Post Thanks / Like

Got to meet Wes for the first time last Sat evening/afternoon I can't remember the time, ReelTime was just leaving the ramp area at Beef Creek Marina for the evening. His family looked a bit tired and definatley hungry so I did not keep him. Real nice fella who shared his "how program" and "where Program" with out being asked.

Reel Time is a class act that we should all be proud to share this wonderful site with!!
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ReelTime View Post
    Fished both days with my wife, three sons, and my dad. Two great days of fishing.

Saturday:
    Left ramp at 6:30 a.m. Fished east of D and Niagara. Pulled spoons on one side and wormburners on the other. Started picking them right away. Storm moved in so we tucked in a bit and ate some lunch. picked at them all day. Crew was wore out at 4:00 and we ended with 31 walleye and a few short throw backs.

Sunday:
    Started back early in the morning in same area as Saturday. Very slow pick. Trolled west to inside of the cans. Tip from a very good friend put us on the honey hole and it was on! Steady pick with several triples and a few quadrups and got our 36 for a boat limit. Spoons and Tru Trip 40's 30 to 34 back 2.3 to 2.5. Nicer grade of fish with only 1 throw back.

By the way the weather man missed it again. That 8 to 12 mph wind picked up to like 25. mph and we finished in easy 4 footers.

A big thanks and shout out to Skipper9 for all the help.
    Hey wes can I get the phone number of the friend of yours with that honey hole ? I wish I knew a place like that!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Lol!.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by walleye2go View Post
    Lol!.......
    Lol!!! I guess Wes didn't find it funny...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    Lol!!! I guess Wes didn't find it funny...
    Just now reading the replies. Sure I'd be glad to give you his number...

800-754-7737
    800-SKI-PPER LOL!

Thanks again buddy. I owe you.
    Last edited by ReelTime; 05-30-2012 at 06:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    Got to meet Wes for the first time last Sat evening/afternoon I can't remember the time, ReelTime was just leaving the ramp area at Beef Creek Marina for the evening. His family looked a bit tired and definatley hungry so I did not keep him. Real nice fella who shared his "how program" and "where Program" with out being asked.

Reel Time is a class act that we should all be proud to share this wonderful site with!!
    Awe shucks man... Was nice meeting you too. Always good to put a face with a name.
    Yeah...tired and hungry we were. Went to the house and cleaned fish before dinner. Took the family to the Mexican restaurant and we ate like a bunch of starved hogs!