Mr. walleye turns on Mr. walleye turns on Mr. walleye turns on Mr. walleye turns on
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Mr. walleye turns on

Reel sport charters ran two trips sat. the morning trip was a little slow getting 12 out of our 24 walleyes for 38lbs, too maney white bass, the evening trip was great getting 27 out of
    poss. 30 fish limit going 108 lbs, south b-c can 2.0 mph
    any spoon purple, 40 jets 40 back, all from 4 pm. to 9pm, plus 13 lbs of whitebass the clients wanted, lost maney fish at the boat both trips. Capt. Mike 419 265 2736, special thanks to skipper 9, capt. Brain, and reno beach bait and tackle shop for all thier help.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question?

Can you use bottom bouncers trowling spoons? I bought spoons last year, but I did not get to use them. Also, have you used BB with crawler harnesess? I would like to meet up with you some day on the lake, we are going out Tuesday and maybe Wed. I would like to take out some veterans since I am a Vietnam Vet. Thanks

Life of Riley

Post Thanks / Like

Smile bottom bouncers

you can troll your bottom bouncers but the fish last night were off
    the bottom and we had the lines set at a certain depth, if you are drifting just watch your depth finder and set your bottom bouncer a couple feet above the fish, never below the fish, give capt. mike a call we usually run friday night , sat and sunday,
    reel sport charters 419 265 2736

Post Thanks / Like

It was nice fishing with you guys saturday. Maybe one day we can all meet up on shore. When the fish are not biting. Second thought hope its no time soon. Maybe on a blow day would be best and i dont want any of them. As long as we all work together we should have some luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile three captains working together

Brain its nice to have three captains working together, one from the far western end, one in the middle and one from the east,
    now we have all the bases covered, thanks again brain and jim.
    Capt. mike and wayne reel sport charters

Post Thanks / Like

Here I go stuck in the middle. LOL No you are right it is nice working together.