ch 71 no reply ch 71 no reply ch 71 no reply ch 71 no reply
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: ch 71 no reply

Post Thanks / Like

Default ch 71 no reply

went to a can picked 2 up moved over to southwest of west sister got 8 in a hour then it took 90 minutes to get the last 2. this was my first trip using worms used bottom bouncers on the leeway side of the boat on the bottom this setup took 8 fish the other 4 casting weapons on the swing. itried ch 71 i called walleye .com this is scotts waterbed and no one answers ive called 3 times when i was in fish with no response. anyways would of been nice to help some one. was at dock and got a clean radio check from niagra reef so i know my radio works. and i scan 71 do not hear anybody wheres everybody at remember im scotts wasterbed

Post Thanks / Like

Did you fish this morning? How deep were you fishing and how far from the island? Glad to hear the weapons are working!

Post Thanks / Like

I recall ch 84?????? but I think everyone was throing out there channel ideas and it got out of hand as far as what channel to hail on? Some how we need someone to put that in one of the sticky threads so its in front of everone. Good job on the walleyes I hear the bite has been tuff.

Post Thanks / Like

we were southwest of island 1-2 miles you will see the boats everybody using worms i dont know how deep for sure but think it was 26 - 27 feet

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the response. I have an old radio but I might have installed ch 71. I will listen for you.