Charity Tournament Charity Tournament Charity Tournament Charity Tournament
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

I just need to set a date and location and submit that to WW to actually have it set as an event, I will be heading up to the marinas today after work to get a date and location set. Will post as soon as I have a date and location l, does anyone have location suggestions? Fenwick, wild wings, turtle creek?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile tourney

need more information, date times what marina, casting, trolling or both, price. Reel Sport Charter team

Post Thanks / Like

Your also going to need a LOT of volunteers, tents, tables, chairs Fish cleaners and fish cleaning area. Food, drink. Any motel/hotels that will give discounts. You could look at the walleye for warriors release forms. Hopefully you can get someone to print up Tee shirts. A ramp that has good bathrooms and handicap accessable. I think the main thing is to get them out fishing. The tourney is secondary. If you do it later in the summer, huron boat basin might be able to handle it. But probably best if you do it early to mid may next year. That way having a short run from fenwicks or where ever to the reefs.

Post Thanks / Like

Make it 50 per man, four man teams. Not that expensive and you get twice the money. Also, like the walleye for warriors deal. Maybe just piggyback off of that. Either way I am down for it!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the suggestions and support, I will take all advice into consideration, beings I have never planned an event like this before. I was leaning towards the weekend following memorial day, beings it would be patriotic, I have yet to hear back from wounded warrior about getting the warriors involved in the tournament, I think that will be a major selling point for this one, but never the less its all to a good cause. I have verbal commitments from a DJ and some local businesses for their support and services, I was up at Fenwick today to talk to Kathy, but she was already gone for the day, I will try again tomorrow. As far as t-shirts go that should be no problem, will speak with fish cleaners and other places as the planning progresses as for now I am trying to lock down a day and location. Thanks again for all the support.

Post Thanks / Like

Default just wondered

I am couriuos if you had made any progress with planning yet, haven't seen any updates. wanted to let you know I have 3 comfirmed 4 man boats and working on filling a 4th. hope it comes together.