E-G Can Report E-G Can Report E-G Can Report E-G Can Report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: E-G Can Report

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whitecapper View Post
    hey p.o.s. .a.h., you actually posted a report for once? Is it real? Or does somone have to call your cell for that one?
    Whitecapper, do u remember the walleye wacker.... Oh you don't that's because you are pretty new to this site to be talking smack! You can get banned trust me.

Post Thanks / Like

Question can't sit quietly by

hey p.o.s. .a.h., you actually posted a report for once? Is it real? Or does somone have to call your cell for that one?
    who is this clown? Jim is not only a top notch fisherman, but a first class person as well! let's show some support from those of us who have relied on Jim's advise or expertise or both at one time or another. I know that I have been the benificiary of both on many occassions!

Post Thanks / Like

hahahah.. i cant believe that guy is still all butthurt! maybe he should read some of the extremely helpful posts on walleye.com and go fishing so he can relax a little.

Post Thanks / Like

Have you ever made an informative post here on the Western Basin Forum? When was the last time you actually made a fishing report or any type of report on the Western Basin Forum? I have to give you a very small amount of credit though, seems like you may have graduated into actually asking a couple questions about the fishing in the Western Basin.

By making your snide remarks about Skipper 9's integrity, you have attacked one of the best, most helpful and most honest contributors on the Western Basin forum, my question to you is why? Seems that you cannot leave a sleeping dog lay. Why would you expect any type of cooperation from the other members on the Western Basin forum after attacking Skipper 9 the way you have?

Was your ego hurt so bad that you still have to talk smack to contibuting members of this site? Your main contribution to the western basin forum up to this point would be to criticize and to question the truthfulness of one of those who do contribute reports on a regular basis, does that not make you feel foolish and also make you a hypocrite by your own words as far as posting non fishing comments let alone 0, nada, none fishing reports to date. Just sayin.....

Now you have a nice day whitecapper!
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

Whitecapper 10 posts in 4 years

Skipper9 410 posts in years that are helpful I don't no skipper9 but I do read
    His posts he has no problem giving good info and helping weekend fisherman
    I run a charter service out of Geneva and do the same. Let's show some respect for the guy this site is a privilege not a write pplease don't abuse it!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile skipper 9 reports

I will back skipper nine reports because he was fishing right next to me, and as far as a skipper there not one better for giving correct information to help some one out, as for a person
    in general you couldn't ever meet a better person, who always
    gives the shirt off his back and never ask for a penny, I proud
    to have skipper 9 as a friend and a fellow captain who is always
    has time to help us out. Thanks again Jim I wish there was a thousand more like you. Wayne and Capt. Mike Reel Sport Charters

Post Thanks / Like

skipper 9 helped us with leads and color on sat took our limit real nice fish

and for the guy that seems to have a problem the so called whitecapper why

dont u just find some where else to fish you obviously are not welcome around here.

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Really???

First of all you NEVER call someone out.... Skipper 9 has been on here long before me, He's always willing to give anyone who has a question a honest answer.. I personaly don't know Skipper9 but like many of us I read what he posts.. We fish at different ends of the Lake but I have fished out of Turtle Creek for the last few years. I have a Cottage on the creek but this year we decided to keep the Big boat closer to home.. People like him and myself don't have to post anything!! But this site which I'm proud to be a part of do it to help our fellow fishermen who may live on the Lake or live a 100 miles away get on the fish and enjoy the Lake as much as we do..I went rounds 2 years ago with a certian someone and almost got banned myself.. But I was tied of good people trying to post where we have has success catchin fish and someone being disrespectful and saying I was a liar.. Information is the key to being a successful fishrmen..I have met some great people on here in person Pap, FredT.. I talk to RUSS,Wayne Johnson, and a few others on a regular basis... Just remember the goal of this website is to help each other get on the fish, Not to be a Dick.. I'll help anyone and give them a honest answer.. I'm not the Walleye King of the western basin by no means I catch fish I do it every day win or lose I'm out doing it.. Good luck to all and be safe out their...
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

P.O.S. A.H. ???

If directed towards skipper9 I interpret that as Person Of Skill And Humble. Here's to a guy that continually crushes the fish, shares the info., and never boasts about it. Oh yeah...and not to forget those few thousand "skipper9" perch rigs that he gave away for FREE last year.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Jiggy View Post
    Whitecapper, do u remember the walleye wacker.... Oh you don't that's because you are pretty new to this site to be talking smack! You can get banned trust me.
    I remember!!!!!!!!! That PATHETIC S.O.B. had far too many chasing walleye all over Erie due to his bogus reports and admitted to getting off on it.

As far as Jim Skipper 9 (formerly Skipper8) goes, he ALWAYS shares valuable information. Jim has helped many struggling anglers in many ways. I admit, I am more guarded with my top end information but will share with the "good guys" on here.

Gettin Jiggy - It is time we slime our new boats up!!!!! Let's get organized for some North of the border action when it slows down here....say July.
    Also - I have to get you in on our Arkansas hunt post Chrismas next year!

Tight lines fellow anglers