Weekend Can Report Weekend Can Report Weekend Can Report Weekend Can Report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Weekend Can Report

Saturday was like shooting fish in a barrel. Boats were hitting B-Can hard so we hit the outskirts of the trollers pulling Rapala DHJ. Hot color for us was purple glass. Most leads were short from 30-45. Reef Runners did not really get a sniff all that much saturday. Limit came for the 4 of us in less than four hours, we continued to catch and release and handled at least another 25 fish.
    Sunday, word was out so we headed a little farther south of B-can. Using same leads as saturday. First 5 minutes we had a 9 1/2 pounder on the deck on a pink lemonade reef runner and thought it was going to be on again. Things slowed down so we switched up a few things. Only two of us today, so we pulled a Green Flash Reef runner, pink lemonade, DHJ glass clown and glass purple. Managed only 2 more. 5 pounder and a 20-21 inch male. Total for the day, Green Flash 2, Pink Lemonade 1. 0 DHJ. Radar on the boat showed storms coming about 1:30, so we took off for the dock to close her up. All in all great weekend, especially for the middle of March, you just can't beat this. Earliest we have ever had the boat in!!! Good luck if you are lucky enough to make it out this week. Me, I have meetings all week and out of town next weekend so I will be living through you guys!! Will
    Last edited by OneEyedWilly; 03-18-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Gave this report on St. patty's weekend. I have been out of town and tied up. Hitting it again this weekend. I know the LEWT is fishing this weekend but any input if the fish are still outside the cans would be good. If you don't feel like giving away too much to the world, please shoot me a PM. Any help would be appreciated. Just wondering if the program has changed much or locations. Not looking to give away any secrets but any input would help this weend since I have been gone.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for nothin! Thought we suppose to help each other out here!!!!!