Luna Pier or Bolles harbor Luna Pier or Bolles harbor Luna Pier or Bolles harbor Luna Pier or Bolles harbor
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Luna Pier or Bolles harbor

Hey Everyone, I'm thinking of fishing Wed 14th and want to launch out of Luna Pier or Bolles Harbor and jig fish around the Light house area or dumping grounds in Mich waters. Does anyone know if you can get bait at Luna Pier and are they open to launch. Has anyone caught fish in these area's yet? Also wondering about clarity of water, whether it would be to muddy. I only get to fish Erie about 6-8 times year. 20 ft lund, no radio for channel 84. Could launch in Ohio and get license if that is what has to happen. Thanks for all the great info!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake

I just took a drive around Point Place and the lake looks pretty dirty.. you can always get minnows at Fishermen's Cave.. It is located on Summit St. in Erie Mi next to Bi State Marine..Not sure on any fishing reports as of yet still getting the boats ready..Good luck and keep us posted
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

I fished yesterday from north of cone reef to almost to light house just north of ceder point and did not even get a bit. We tryed blade baits hair jigs buckshots you name it. Only thing we didnt do which im not set up to do is troll. Most of the guys I seen where trolling but still not doing very well. But with all that being said it is going to start here real soon with these warm temps. water temp north of cone was 38, and 41 near ceder point. Water clairity was about 6inch to 1 foot, but this time of year is not out of the norm. They are there just not very active, I think every day it is just going to get better. Good luck hope you gettem.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wed 14th

I am also fishing Wed 14th. I live 8 miles from Luna Pier in Michigan and I am heading to Fenwick off Rt 2 and fishing A & B Can areas. Trolling has been producing. Have talked with a couple guys that have jigged and they have not tagged any yet. They said they did'nt feel any either. Reef Runners 100 ft back or so @ 1,0 mph seems to be the desired tactic. FYI you will need new Ohio Liscense. Last years expired end of February. Wal Mart on Rt 2 in Oregon is your best bet. Caught this one Feb 20th off B Can

Good Luck and Good Fishing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you guys, hey Jig where is fenwick say from Reno Bch or whats the name of the access road off from rt 2 to get to the launch. I'm set up to troll and gps should get me to b can. Thanks,

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fenwick

Fenwick is east of Reno Beach.. If your looking to put your boat in at Trutle Creek Marina the road is N Humphrey Rd.. It is stratight across from the Happy Hooker Bait shop... If your lookin to go in at Wild Wings the head east 1 more Rd it's behind the Sunoco gas station.. Good Luck and keep us Posted
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing Wednesday

I will be out around A and B can. Fished there 3/10 got 2 on RR 70 back. Color was Fifty Below. Hoping to do better tomorrow. Will be on ch. 68 handle Alright Then. Good Luck and be safe