Maybe next week Maybe next week Maybe next week Maybe next week
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maybe next week

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Hey 7wfishing thanks for the reply. Would they even follow your bait up or down? What were u using icefishin jigs or regular spring jigs. U sure would think that they should be starting to bite jigs here anytime now. They were showing temps to be in the 50's or right around 50 for like 4 days straight, but now I see that they pushed that back a couple days. Maybe I need to just relax and have some patients.

Post Thanks / Like

yes they would do every thing but bite it. They followed it up and down not real aggresively though, but that was like 3 weeks ago so it could be different now. I am too chomping at the bit to get some walleye grezz in my boat and hands, weather and timing has to be right to do it. We caught the one on a green buck shot, and tryed everything from a hair jig to a jig rap. I think it could bust loose any day it just all about the weather and water clairity. I would love to go this weekend but weather/wind looks not good. I also heard the boys up in saginaw river are nocking the daylights out of then so might be heading that way this weekend if weather wont allow for erie.

Post Thanks / Like

I was out on the sag river today. tought day with all the wind. we only managed 5 keepers with 20 to 30 dinks. the usual " you should have been here yesterday" was stated by a few others out there. also the CO's are watching things closely so stay with in the regulations. Plastics were out fishing minnows.