Dad and I caught our limit NW of Vermillion Friday...big fish over there. Headed back Saturday and only picked up 10 for 7 guys. We just couldn't get it together. We picked up 6 in the first hour and went dry for the next three hours. I had good look with 80 back on a 2 ounce friday but just couldn't get it to work on Saturday. Tried everything from 30-100 back on a 2 ounce and 35-160 back with no weight. One time I was within sight of Pooh Bear and Eyehunter watching them net fish on 2 ounce 50-60 back (which is what I was running) and we just weren't doing it. Finally, Skipper 9 told me to follow him and we ended up picking 4 more on 130-140 back no weight running right behind him. Thanks Skipper 9 for all the help...I have a lot to learn yet. We pulled the boat Saturday evening, so we're done now. I just want to say thanks to all the posters on this site! It sure makes it a whole lot easier with an idea of what's going on before you get to the lake. Here's a few pics from Fri. and Sat. Good Luck to those that still have boats in!

Greg