???? invisable message ???? never get a responce ?? ???? invisable message ???? never get a responce ?? ???? invisable message ???? never get a responce ?? ???? invisable message ???? never get a responce ??
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ???? invisable message ???? never get a responce ??

Does anyone have any info about small mouths????? A good area to start. Any help would be appreciated. Will be coming up the first wknd in oct..

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite spot is the East side of South Bass island working North and following around to the inside of the island toward put-in-bay. I don't fish for them this late so I'm not sure how deep they would be. Any rock bottom will be holding some smallies. You might also try the reef complex. Good luck and let me know how you do.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile smallies

Anywhere off Kelley's Island or east to Ruggles Beach (Cranberry Creek Marina) are my favorite spots!

Post Thanks / Like

Default jumpers

Quote Originally Posted by 200 Nitro View Post
    Does anyone have any info about small mouths????? A good area to start. Any help would be appreciated. Will be coming up the first wknd in oct..
    Edges of rockpiles. Try big bass minnows, softcraws, tube baits. Need to try diff. depths. I have found them in 29 ft of water just off the reefs to on top of the deeper flat reefs. 12 - 20 ft. Reef complex, east side of Kellys, around north bass, the list goes on. Canada water, east of Pelee, helo pad, Chicks, wheel. This is the hungry time.
    Capt. Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Everyone.

I want to think everyone for their tips, its been 5 years since i fished erie blew my engine on my old boat and i just bought another a couple months ago so i am looking forward to getting back on the lake again, came up about a month ago did a little fishing and rode around getting familiar with the lake again...Again Thanks for the info...Greatly appreciated..