walleye search walleye search walleye search walleye search
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: walleye search

Post Thanks / Like

Default walleye search

We are up to the Lake till the 29th.I am docked at Bass Haven.I sure appreciate all the info I get on this website,this is my first posting.I was catching a few North of Kellys and before the border,I did the best and caught fewer sheephead if I stayed in over 30 ft.of water.We cast worm harnesses.Last year in late Aug. we caught a few off Cedar Point we might start there and work towards Huron.I will let you guys know if I do any good.The Toledo Buoy is a long way for us the Shelly J is a 32 ft Trojan.I you see us give us a shout on 71. Shelly J

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default shelly

I fish out of b haven also, ran to weather bouy last sat, was thinking of heading to huron area to save some time. Keep me posted. E-9 Somethin Fishy. I be up F S Sunday. Ron

Post Thanks / Like

I also dock at Bass Haven and I will be up on Friday and fish on Saturday. I am heading out east also. I havent done very good this year so I hope I can get something going this weekend. I will post my report when I get back. I look foward every day to read these reports and to see where everyone is fishing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Bass Haven

Nice to know there are others in this marina that fish.
    Would be nice we all can meet, Im usually up for fishing on Fridays but usually cant get anyone. So Im usually at dock till Saturday's. Stop by and see if Im there dock E-9. Would be nice to have a group to fish with in the Haven- Ron

Post Thanks / Like

I will stop in and say hi if I have time. I am docked at I-59. I also have a hard time getting people to come up. This week I have a couple buddies coming with me and I am determined to stay out until I catch some walleye I dont care if I have to go twenty miles out.

Ken

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default 20 mile

Personal message me, I'll give you my number- call me. I may go out to the NE if waves dont get to big.

Post Thanks / Like

Lots of grass out east and north and west.. I did get some reports of guys catching on the 30 line north of huron. It may be time to get the dart out again to decide where to go..

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Captain Jim

Get that dart out Captain, or did the paint "come here fish" where off the bottom of your boat. Ha Ha. If you need a dart throwing partner let me know...heading toward boat now- getting the perch outfits ready for Friday morning-

Post Thanks / Like

Default 30 line?

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    Lots of grass out east and north and west.. I did get some reports of guys catching on the 30 line north of huron. It may be time to get the dart out again to decide where to go..
    Still new to posting/requesting info...In reference to the 30 line, is that 30 going north/south or 30 going east/west. I get lost backing out of my driveway! Anybody scrathing a few on the reefs in the evening anymore?

Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry I should of gave more info.. I was refering to the 30 north line above huron.. It would be the middle number on the top line of your gps lat and long. It would look like this.
    41.30.356 North Lat. line
    82.35.135 West Long. line
    This is example not the exact numbers where the fish are.. They move around everyday..
    So if you heard someone on the radio say the 30/35 that would be the middle numbers of the above example. I am very sorry I was not clearer