May 9th and 10th May 9th and 10th May 9th and 10th May 9th and 10th
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    CartsCrew Guest

Default May 9th and 10th

Was up 2 weeks ago and killed them on blades, coming this friday and sat and wanted to know if anybody had any info for me. Still jigs and blades- or are they over to worms?? Still in by the stack or have they moved out? Any help would be great. Thanks and keep those lines tight!!

Cart

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default trutle creek

fished 4,5 and 6th,inshollow in moring,moveed out it was slow 12 eyes,alot white bass,2 nice small mouth,best on northland fire tiger.worm harness.on 5th went out to locust,drift with sock out,there was a guy out there older flat top.anchor 100 yards west of green can on top. watched him take 6 in 25 min.dont know what he was useing he wasnt putting bat on it.jigging short up down 2,4 6 in,he had a honey hole for sure.anyone see him or now what he might have been using?hope it help!maybe he had gold miniows like a blade with 2 truble hooks,he was killing them.
    Last edited by huntandfish; 05-09-2008 at 09:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Question May 12 and 13

Will be there on evening of 12th and 13. Not set up to troll. Would appreciate any info on drift areas. Jigged at the end of April on Reefs in front of Davis Besse and killed them with limits early both days. Are they still jiggin or what? Can run anywhere within reason..Will run to Kelly's if I have to...Any info would be appreicated.

jwfish Guest

Default Report 7-8

Was out the last couple of days and it was a little slow for me and my partner we did get six nice nice walleye each day but had to work for them had high wind and a good chop 2 to 4 footers.All caught on harrness in purple and firetiger with a 2 oz bottom bouncer.Fished locus and crane reefs might have been better in other areas but I only have a 18 foot boat so did not want to go out to far with the weather the way it was.