banana dyke 6-19 banana dyke 6-19 banana dyke 6-19 banana dyke 6-19
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default banana dyke 6-19

Cherry and I hit lake erie metro at 7 and it was pretty flat out there on erie... till we started fishing. setup at the south end of the banana dyke in 15 f.o.w. pulling meat. Cherry had a triple almost as soon as her third rod was in the water inlines 25 to 30 back and a bouncer on each side. 2 walleye and 1 sheep. by the time I got her side taken care of and started to set mine up the wind was a blowin. we trolled for a ways with nothing except junk fish. ran back up thru 3 and 4 fter's set up again. so many weeds we switched to only 1 board and 1 bouncer. Cherry had another 2 walleye and mine let go and she only got one in. then nothing again. ran back up and started again in 4 + fters. had a triple but only got 1 in. and so it went. only one very small spot did we get any walleye. 5 for 9 on the walleye. speed somewhere between .7 and 2.3 mph. only used the kicker for steering support. long ride back to erie metro. wind was still blowin. LOTS of weeds and mayflys. kept clogging up the lower unit while running and the kicker prop got covered even with the handline ring I use. hot blade was chartruse/green in #4. lots of floating branches etc out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice eyes!