Water Dogs~ Perch Report Water Dogs~ Perch Report Water Dogs~ Perch Report Water Dogs~ Perch Report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I imagine he has enough to have a few fish fry's!

waterdog Guest

Default Season Over ~ Water Dog in storage

Well the dreaded day Has come at last. Boat pulled, however the freezer is full of those nice yellow perch~! Hope to see you all in the spring. Water Dog gets the feet wet again on April 1, 2012, sooner weather permitting.
    Have a safe winter~see you in the spring~

waterdog Guest

Default ~Water Dog is back!

Well Water Dog has wet feet again. I got the boat in mid-March this year and the walleye fishing has been great. Last year the perch fishing picked up around June for me, but as those of you who fished last year know the weather was really bad for fishen in the spring. Anyway, with the warmer weather I will take my lucky charm (wife) and see how good the perchen is~!

Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Dog wondering if you are going to target same area? I'm heading up this weekend for some walleye but wouldn't mind taking the guys out for some perch if the walleye are slow. any idea where to start?

thanks,

Empty Net

waterdog Guest

Default H can ~ Limit of Nice perch

Caught my limit today at "H" can. I was just east of the marker in 18 fow. Bite was light, and I used a spreader with no bling on the bottom with minows. I ran the boat motor off and on to keep them attracted! All males and they put alot of milk in the boat
    took about 4 hours to get my limit, and I had a few throw backs.
    I caught some white perch and white bass too~! Great Day on the lake.

waterdog Guest

Default Perch Friday 5-11-12

Ok... took the lucky charm today(wife), caught 8 nice perch, 4 white bass and 2 white perch and one big sheephead (a gobie too~!). As you may know, the lucky charm only likes to fish about 2 hours. A really nice day on the lake. We were at "H" can and there were about 4 other boats fishing there too.
    We got a late start for the day, out fishen about 10:00 am. Look at my perch and gobie double~! Nice
    18 fow, spreader, minnow and no bling.

Post Thanks / Like

I am a jealous man. And just look at that water.
    Rookie Perch fisher, veteran Perch eater.

waterdog Guest

Default Perch "D" can 5/15/12

Got some nice size perch at "D" can today. Finished with 25, and 9 white perch, 1 white bass and about 5 sheep head.
    Spreaders on the bottom with minows.

waterdog Guest

Default Perch~Walleye

On Friday i went to "D" can and tried my best to catch walleye (and some perch)drifting. Using a worm harness, all colors. Got about 5 nice sheephead and some some white perch . I used a spreader attached to botom bouncher 3oz and tiped it with just minnow, on that I got two really nice perch, a double sheephead, 3 white perch , 1 white bass and an 18in walleye~
    there were 3 head boats out there and they were not pullen alot of walleye, but I did see them net a few.
    It was a really nice day on the lake~

waterdog Guest

Default Saturday May 19th ~no perch

Went to "H" can today and nothing~! Took my wife and we fished about 2 hours, moved once then headed back the dock to catch some crappie. Really nice day on the lake.